Why are nogs scared of animals?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Leeky Forums I want your opinion on this matter, I know I won't get a "real" answer anywhere else.

My dad owned a pet store growing up, I spent a lot of time there as a child and worked there in my teens. We had a backroom with all the exotic critters like sneks, lizards, tarantulas, scorpions. Every time a black person walked back there, and I mean every. Fucking. Time. Like clockwork: "AWWWW HEEELLLLLL NAW!"

I recently got a dog, I was walking in a park and most white people would smile and greet my dog "hey pooch! That's a beautiful dog you've got there." Or something along those lines. Every nigger who crossed my path would pull their children away "get that dog away from me!"

The other day, I was at school and had my dog in the car and a basketball-American asked me for a ride home, "sure, why not? You're not scared of dogs are you?"

"They're my biggest fear"
Then he has the gall to ask me to tie up the dog in the back of the car. Like he gets to dictate the terms of my generosity. (Don't worry Leeky Forums I was CCing a glock.)

Anyways, I just wanted to get y'alls take on this phenomenon. Personally, I'm leaning towards some hardwired animalistic instinct combined with a general lack of empathy. Thoughts?

All urls found in this thread:
http://archive.org/pol/catalog.html
http://archive.is/h4foM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZcqJYj-Gtc
http://www.think-differently-about-sheep.com/Animal_Rights_A_History_King%20Asoka.htm
http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~malaiya/ashoka.html
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Lotus_Breast
likme
likme

@BunnyJinx
Probably because Africans never figured out how to domesticate animals, even with all those available ones. Thus they have a deep seated fear of animals because they consider them all to be wild beasts.

Flameblow
Flameblow

They're also afraid of heights, water, snow…

DeathDog
DeathDog

@BunnyJinx

You think their fear of dogs is crazy? Show them a snake or lizard and see their response.

JunkTop
JunkTop

I have thought about this one as well. I haven't come to a satisfactory explanation either. My guess is that the human races that actually domesticated animals early on are the ones that get a long with them now. Maybe through our ability to plan in the future and to see the potential in something allows us to better interact with domesticated animals? I mean, whatever mental spark the nigger lacks that prevented them from domesticating animals in the first place is probably the same mental spark that they lack to interact with them.

What I find truly humorous is that it goes in the opposite direction as well - a large percentage of dogs do not like dark-skinned humans.

Whatever the case is, walking 2 Great Danes downtown is hilarious when you watch the darkies scurry and overreact with fear.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@BunnyJinx
i had a pitch black african room mate for a year in hs (boarding school). dude was terrified of bees, acted uneasy around dogs, and his 8 person family never owned any pets.
@likme
you nailed it, I was about to say the same thing.

also unrelated, blacks can be highly sociable, sociably intelligent, like my room mate was (still great friends with him even now). many can converse and share a level of humor with whites. the thing is, give these sociable ones an IQ test, or an aptitude test, and you'll see just how smart they are (not).

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@BunnyJinx

Niggers don't consider themselves higher beings. They can pretend they do, but deep down they don't. They consider themselves simple animals.

And what does the nigger animal have? It has jack fucking shit. Its offensive and defensive capabilities are terrible.

Now what about a dog, a spider, or a snek? A dog has a ferocious bite. Sneks and spiders have venom. Niggers don't have these weapons, so the nigger fears them. It's that simple.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

well, i know that the ones who do own dogs like the more aggressive breeds like a pitbull or doberman. maybe a lot of them have bad experiences with them because the dog's owners would treat them like shit and make them more prone to barking or chasing someone

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

They're threatened intellectually

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

I don't really think that a fear of snakes or tarantulas is just a black thing. I'm fine everything else on that list, and I love puppers but fuck snakes and spiders. Those things just freak me out.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@BunnyJinx
It's probably a ancestral thing. When their ancestors would run away from the cotton fields and the dogs would chase them down.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@BunnyJinx
GO AWAY with these STUPID fucking threads

4/pol/

8chan/pol/ was known as an information dense truth board. Now we have this stupid shit stinking the place up.

DO NOT contribute to useless posts. FUCK pages 1 and 2, always find the best threads at the Catalog.

http://archive.org/pol/catalog.html

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Fried_Sushi
no fun allowed

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Scorpions are annoying as hell if they are a pest in your house.
They breed very fast, break your walls, stab you with tails hard to get rid of and shit everywhere. I fucking hate scorpions

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

They lack empathy. Or rather have less of it. We whites have the most.

It could also be that dogs have been the white mans best friend for thousands of years, long before we knew of dindus and Asians and so on.

Could be that Africans never really advanced as well. Despite living in the most fertile and lush land on Earth, they never went further than huts and fire dancing. They saw other animals, feared them but never overcame that obstacle and conquered them.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Fried_Sushi
triggered cuck detected

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Flameblow
Ghosts…

Bidwell
Bidwell

Because dogs hate what they cannot relate to? Monkeys don't give them the social cues they require to function in a partnership.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Flameblow
Also rain but I guess that could fall under water, if they feel just a single drop of rain they will run like they never ran to the nearest building for cover

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

My only experience on this topic was a female black lab named Shadow my family used to own back in the 90s. She had a litter of puppies at one time and a black couple came to look at the puppies. The lady was a rather refined woman and got along great with Shadow but her husband couldn't even get near the backyard without Shadow growling at him.

As for what happened to Shadow, we had to give her up cause she was a big dog and we lived in a house with a rather small backyard. We gave her to a family friend that had a nice big ranch with tons of space for her to romp around in.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Bidwell
According to a Gawker article I found, dogs are racist because they smell you being racist and emulate it. So it's your fault, racist white man.

If you are tense, scared, or on edge, your dog will know it in a second - not only from your body language but also by the scent of your adrenaline and sweat - and will take this as a cue that there is something to be scared of. Perhaps the people who report "racist" dogs have similar (unconscious) thoughts of their own; the dog is simply physicalizing an emotion their owners are too civilized or intellectualized to show. Obviously there has been zero research or data to support this theory, but I do know that IF the owners of these dogs tend to notice skin color, their dogs will as well.

http://archive.is/h4foM

girlDog
girlDog

@Supergrass
Obviously there has been zero research or data to support this theory, but I do know that IF the owners of these dogs tend to notice skin color, their dogs will as well.

askme
askme

@Supergrass
oh gawker, you won't be missed

Methshot
Methshot

@likme

Probably this

Flameblow
Flameblow

While we're at it, why are Indians afraid of dogs?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Flameblow
Competition for shitting in streets.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Flameblow
rabies

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Most races are afraid of insects in critters. Rightfully so, they are carriers of venom and disease.

Blacks though seems to be afrad of most animals, some half breed niggers will own pits but that is about all there is to it. Hardly any black people, next to zero, own aquariums, let us put it that way.

Not sure why. Search "white people are crazy" and you will find pages and pages of black people in disbelief that a person would go skydiving, scuba diving, into the amazon, even mundane activities, etc.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

They were probably not around animals much as children.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS! HYENAS!
they even digest bone

eGremlin
eGremlin

@PackManBrainlure
You can cook and eat them. They taste somewhat like shrimp.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I'll just leave this here.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Flameblow
I;m scared of heights too. It is weird, It isn't even conscious. If I'm at a high enough height my brain just involuntarily signals for an adrenaline dump. What is funny about it is that it doesn't happen when I'm on a plane.

Anyways, your post made me think "is there any black daredevils?". Would be interesting to study the racial makeup of the majority of stuntmen in the world. I woundn't be surprised to see it dominated by whites and asians.

SniperWish
SniperWish

A friend of mine used to hang out with a guy who had a parrot in his store. An African American gentleman enters and asks the parrot 'Polly want a cracker', to which the parrot replied 'Polly want a watermelon?' And he was just mindfucked.

I guess animals just really hate niggers. They may be afraid of dogs specifically because of the civil rights propaganda and anti cop media portraying police dogs.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@BinaryMan
and?

Emberburn
Emberburn

@StonedTime
I didn't want to spoonfeed, but:
- Where are they?
- Who is the doctor?
- Who is the animal owner?
- What might the condition of the animal infer?
etc. etc. etc.
Commit the crime of Noticing.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Flameblow
snow….

What?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

They have no empathy or ability to understand something unlike themselves. That's why they never domesticated animals and treat them like shit.

A cat can bond with a human better than a nigger can bond with anything. All they know is me me me, thus their show-off uppity attitudes.

I'm still trying to find an instances in which niggers repaid the favour of whites helping them after natural disasters and shit like that. Then again, their never helped their own kind.

Soft_member
Soft_member

forgot pic

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Flameblow
Dogs in india are primarily used as guard dogs. Only the rich own them.

Thus, for most people, the only dogs they'll know are the many rabid strays. They're taught to avoid them altogether. I suppose coming to America, it's surprising too to see many so much larger and healthier than the small-mid sized strays.

I'm friends with a first generation indian, his dad's family back in India owned 5 german shepherds and a bulldog. They were the only domestic dogs in the city and, as a clinic was run out of their home, they were trained to intimidate only the poor.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@likme

No race has the same love of animals or nature as Europeans, it's inherent.

The whole
Le native peoples in touch with nature until Le evil white man ruined it!

Is a leftist lie. Leftists confuse lack of technological capacity with some deep spiritual connection to nature.

I.e, jungle peoples ran around naked and never invented proper clothing or shelter, because of their deep connection to nature… Not because their simply fucking stupid.

The Indo-European connection to nature and living beings is an integral part of pre-Christian religion.

One way to redpill environmentalist leftists is to simply point out the fact that virtually 100% of environmentalists and animal-rights activists are White… And when Whites are gone non-whites will absolutely destroy the environment and all biodiversity with no remorse or second thought.

TechHater
TechHater

@likme

it's funny really, seems like every animal I meet greets me like a lifelong friend, same critter sees a nig and either gets fucking scared or aggressive.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@StonedTime
@Emberburn

stupid fucking niggers
a white german guy
a dumb nigger
near total indifference to animal suffering

unsual they called the white man at all. Most niggers would just let the dog rot alive.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

because in the jungle, animals are threats

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@TurtleCat
One way to redpill environmentalist leftists is to simply point out the fact that virtually 100% of environmentalists and animal-rights activists are White… And when Whites are gone non-whites will absolutely destroy the environment and all biodiversity with no remorse or second thought.

This is true. I also think Leeky Forums needs to realize that many environmentalists and vegans are actually very open to fringe beliefs if they can be backed up with evidence and they make sense on a common sense level.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@BunnyJinx
It's because they are poor.

They were never exposed to animals as children because they cant afford them.

Any animals they were exposed to were probably friends pitbulls and they probably got mauled by them.

So they think your retarded corgi is a hate missile that's going to go the jugular for no reason whatsoever.

A better thread, would be "why do black people believe in ghosts and magic an sheit?"

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@BinaryMan
That's a disgusting fucking video.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@BinaryMan
I'm amazingly grossed and satisfied watching those maggots being squeezed out.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@TurtleCat
le Europeons are a special race mee-mee

Jesus fucking Christ, how can you have so little self-awareness to state in the same post that natives are not in touch with nature and Europeans are when industrial meat production is literally hell for animals and it's a western concept.

I'm glad western Europe is going downhill. You deserve all those "refugees" and more.

Christianity is Jewishness 2.0.

non-whites will absolutely destroy the environment
If by non-whites you mean chinks then I agree.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Lived in a shit neighborhood, and I mean shit, in New York from 2006-2011. Almost every apartment in our complex was robbed but ours thanks to our two American Pit Bull Terriers. Truly man's best friend, also shame the breed has a bad rep because of niggers.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@TurtleCat
non-whites will absolutely destroy the environment and all biodiversity with no remorse or second thought
That's what they've always done. Only whites can manage ecology. Look at China: they are permanently ruining many of their ecosystems because they'll dump industrial waste wherever it's convenient or cheap.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@CodeBuns
muh veganism
muh ancient ayyliums

eat shit and kill yourself you fucking hippie

girlDog
girlDog

@Sir_Gallonhead
This sounds like dumbfucks who think blacks are kept in poverty because of whites systematically oppress them, and because they're in poverty they're retarded and criminal.

Not buying it, Chaim.

5mileys
5mileys

@Need_TLC
Wow, your superior Europeon mind sure did enlighten my inferior genes with that compelling reasoning.

Fuck off, faggot.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@BunnyJinx

Because blacks typically come from lower class communities where people own dogs for the wrong reasons.

Most dogs that are raised in these communities will be untrained, neglected or trained to have extreme aggression for dog fighting rings.

If you grow up surrounded by these types of dogs, chances are you're gonna be pretty cautious or scared when you see any dog.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@5mileys
You're a fucking faggot. Half of those pigs will be sent as aid to your shitty African country anyways.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@CodeBuns
The meat and dairy industry is run by Christians and Kikes. You may not be aware of this but Leeky Forums is only using the Christians, we have no love for their Semite worshiping desert superstitions.

@Need_TLC
If you eat meat you do so at your own peril. Your food will haunt you in the end.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Sharpcharm
Like I give a fuck about those niggers. However, you still are a retarded faggot with no ability to think outside your ego-fueled white supremacy bullshit.

The passenger pigeon may have once constituted 25 to 40 percent of the bird population in what is now the U.S. […] the farmers retaliated by shooting the birds and using them as a source of meat.

The last passenger pigeon, named “Martha,” died at age 29 at the Cincinnati Zoo in 1914.

Europeans sure are connected to nature!

@SniperWish
And you superior, enlightened, all-caring whites are happily consuming all that Kike meat.

At least have the moral decency to admit you're as degenerate as kikes, niggers and chinks. Don't try to sell me on this "European connection to nature" bullshit.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@kizzmybutt
I grew up poor and in a shit neighborhood yet my two dogs (which were pit bulls) were trained, socially healthy, and nice to each other. Let me guess, "hurr durr, white privilege".

Go back to Reddit.

massdebater
massdebater

@BunnyJinx
Its not just Black but also Arabs (Both Muslim and Jewish)
@Fried_Sushi
Bump

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Deadlyinx
severely underrated post

Soft_member
Soft_member

@CodeBuns
here's your reply

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@BunnyJinx
Niggers never learned how to domesticate.

Coincidentally, most are poorly domesticated themselves.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@BinaryMan
2 things

1) what species of insect does that? i mean in this specific case, i know of tsetse flies and other amazonian bugs that lay hypodermic eggs, i wanna know what exactly cause the dog to be that way.

2) the fuck is the camera doing? if you pay attention to the background as it pulls back or moves in, the image of things not fully in focus shift and wobble like you're seeing them through moving glass. It's weird.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Lunatick
I'd say ignore that faggot
He probably thinks Bernie's Statement that whites can't be poor and live in ghettos is true

Bidwell
Bidwell

@DeathDog
Its pretty funny.

t. herpetologist

Methshot
Methshot

@Dreamworx
asnwered my own question

caused by mangoworms, diagnosis seen in this vid. long story short, nigs owners nogged, give excsues for why the dog was so bad off, doctor tells them it's horrible and it's not from some simple little neglect.

doctor is definitely german, and this is in Gambia, a tiny west african country.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@BinaryMan
I had a phase of watching these videos. It's amazing what a shitty job black people do in general when it comes to taking care of shit.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Methshot
Those videos man…. They're the true redpill on Africans.

When you see how bad they let their dogs get, how little they truly care about them, its just fucking infuriating, and you can hear the contempt in the Kraut's voice.
They never help remove the worms.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@girlDog
I come here to discuss theories and ideas, not social signal how racist I am to anons. Fuck off skinhead.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Deadlyinx
@TurtleCat
@Deadlyinx
Underrated posts.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@VisualMaster
When you see how bad they let their dogs get,

I was thinking this too, but upon further digging it might not be that simple. Germandoc is justifiably angry because he said it couldn't possibly have gotten as bad as it did unless the dog was tied up in a single spot without the ability to move whatsoever, so this is a special case.

Turns out most of the animals his clinic takes care of have this problem, and most of them are "stray" dogs and cats. Apparently in Gambia there are tons and tons of stray animals, and they don't actually have "owners" per se, they simply wander around and if one or two people start feeding them scraps, then the animals start hanging around where those people live more often. Thus, these animals don't really have "owners" (the dog in this case did) and a lot of them get lots of health issues by being strays in an overpopulated, shitty niggerized country. The reason these animals are so poorly "cared" for is because most of them have nobody to – or who wants to – care for them.

farquit
farquit

@CodeBuns
Thinking the word racist means anything on Leeky Forums
Gas your self Shlomo
wew

takes2long
takes2long

@farquit
It means what it means, I wasn't using it as a slur you fucking retard.

Lean to read, or you're first.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@takes2long
WEW

Skullbone
Skullbone

@takes2long
weren't you haha, cause it seems like that was exactly what you were doing jew

RumChicken
RumChicken

@CodeBuns
caucasians are not special
despite being responsible for 97% of all scientific thought in the entire history of humanity
despite creating all civilization, everywhere
despite being the ones to domesticate animals in the first place
Remember to report all shills.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Skullbone
social signaling that you're a racist on Leeky Forums
A bad thing
Pick one you drooling moron. Learn to fucking read.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Sir_Gallonhead
@Spazyfool
You’re shills. Kill yourselves.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@BinaryMan
@Dreamworx
HAHAHAHAH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZcqJYj-Gtc

do you speak english?
one hand on the collar
one hand under the chest

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@AwesomeTucker
you just tried to use skinhead as an insult on pol gas yourself kike

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Stark_Naked
There are more than a few shitskins here, that's just the best argument (muh poverty/oppression!) his mongrel brain can come up with.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Methshot
@BinaryMan
Fuck, worst part is seeing this shit is going back out into the world and listening to shitlibs and the media cuck for Africans and "muh Nelson Mandela"

takes2long
takes2long

@RumChicken
@JunkTop
if it runs counter to my ideas it must be a shill
Go back to kindergarten guys. You'll have just the right mental stimulation there.

@RumChicken
caucasians are not special
Sure they are! As special as chinks or niggers or sandnigger or whatever the fuck.

despite being responsible for 97% of all scientific thought in the entire history of humanity
Boy, I sure love when you pull percentages from the deep end of your butthole. It makes you look so Europeanly intellectual!

despite creating all civilization, everywhere
Careful, Anon-kun. You're closing in to actual mental retardation here.

despite being the ones to domesticate animals in the first place
You want a lollipop for that achievement? Also,

The first animals known to have been domesticated as a source of food are sheep in the Middle East.

Go fuck yourself, Ahmed. You're nothing special. You very well know you're looking at a sad piece of shit every time you look into the mirror (if you ever dare to).

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Crazy_Nice
no legit fuck off my board i know you're a fucking jew kill yourself

Snarelure
Snarelure

@iluvmen
Are you forgetting the "minorities on /pol/" thread? Or any anti-muslim thread being shilled by "brits" and turkroaches?

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Stark_Naked
Skinhead IS an insult. You're the bottom of the fucking barrel as far as fascists are concerned. You cant even read or form arguements correctly.

You even switched from me using racist as an insult to using skinhead as an insult because you lost the reading comprehension battle.

Just admit that you're a fucking moron and move on.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@King_Martha
Its not a special case though dude, there are dozens of videos from that one doctor - its just another day of nigs gonna nig.
rampant poor treatment of animals on the individual level

rampant strays
poor treatment of animals on the societal level

When this is the state of a dog in your society - a mongrelized canine rife with parasites, its very flesh inhabited by fucking worms of which it takes little-to-no effort to avoid the widespread infestation, either kept captive by a nigger or skittering about the streets - this says a great deal as to the nature of your society.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@iluvmen
Your board?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@ZeroReborn
You're breaching into his safe spaces.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Firespawn
@farquit
that wasn't me lol you just lost the reading comprehension battle cause you're a newfag jew who doesn't know about id's

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@w8t4u

It'll take a few weeks, but we'll get all your VPNs reported and re-banned, /intl/…

iluvmen
iluvmen

@JunkTop
Its not about reading comprehension, but more you are blaming this on class when the differences are not memetic but instead genetic

hairygrape
hairygrape

@LuckyDusty
Are there actually more parasites that exist in places like Africa than in North America or Europe, or does it just come down to poor hygiene and society.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Probably because Caucasians co-evolved with dogs, whereas Africans got eaten by hyenas.

Dogbros have been with us for tens of thousands of years, they will be with us 40,000 years from now as well. Who do you think the Titans are?

Skullbone
Skullbone

@iluvmen
@CodeBuns
@Firespawn
im not blaming it on class im just calling out this fucking jew

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Snarelure
Oh no more achieve awareness bolshevik supremacist shit….. let me guess the dog robot is the IS-15 (((Glorious Stalin's revenge for seven brothers))). It's so bloody comical what these bolshivks come up with trying to white wash their failures from 1917 ( and especially WWII) to their collapse in 1991. Lysenko-ism pure and simple.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Flameblow

I figured it was just concept art by some guy trying to get a job in games..

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Gigastrength
that's what it is, only first pic is real and I think the nazis did it.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@BunnyJinx
A dog is a great judge of character, easier to pick up on malevolent intent than a person can.

And fuck sports nigger for trying to tell you to tie your dog up in the back of the car. Your fucking car. Your fucking house rules.

also this @likme

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@likme
they consider them all to be wild beasts

kek, the irony

I'd say part of the reason has to do with their survival instinct. Ever notice how niggers are good runners? That's because the slow ones got eaten. They evolved to run from danger, or only face it when they have superior numbers.

They over compensate for this in their culture by trying to act tough, but combined with their retardation and the invention of modern firearms, it means we've given cowardly retards with no patience and a lack of self-esteem the ability to kill whatever it wants instantly.

Fuck niggers.

likme
likme

@Snarelure

looks like Anglin

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Crazy_Nice
The fear of heights is actually one of the two natural fears most people should have, most people who say they don't have it, are probably just more immune to it until they get higher up, or are just really good at suppressing it.

FastChef
FastChef

@TalkBomber
one of the two natural fears most people should have

What's the other?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Boy_vs_Girl
As for what happened to Shadow, we had to give her up cause she was a big dog and we lived in a house with a rather small backyard. We gave her to a family friend that had a nice big ranch with tons of space for her to romp around in.

Anon…. I've got some bad news for you…

cum2soon
cum2soon

@BunnyJinx
because Africans and jews never domesticated dogs duh
Europeans and Asians did for assistance when they were hunter gatherers living in harsh enviroments whereas niggers live in an eden of fruit and wild game, they never had to track a deer herd over miles of harsh terrain for meat and jews pre-Yahweh of course lived semi-nomadic lives as goat herds for as long as recorded existence

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Savitri Devi writes about how the quality of a race can be seen through their compassion for animals.

Compassion for animals is not something that is taught. It is innate. Whites are the only race on Earth who have a natural compassion for animals. We were the first to institute animal rights, animal cruelty laws, etc.

@CodeBuns

Industrial meat production is a kike creation.

Most of us would rather support a local free range farm. Good thing those have mostly been wiped off the map because of cost of living increases and no increase in wages.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Sir_Gallonhead
so they think your retarded corgi is a hate missile
Are you saying it isn't?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@StrangeWizard
a local free range farm
plus the supply and demand, you see fat fucks eating meat for 3 meals a day or more every day of the week, you need about 100x more than necessary to feed the world populations hunger for meat and half of that probably gets wasted

girlDog
girlDog

@kizzmybutt
Thats bullshit. Just look at the video OP posted. The dogs are of varying breeds, normal, casual breeds and the nogs still fear them.

The dogs in that video dont behave like these "hood dogs" you claim do.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@TurtleCat
Leftists confuse lack of technological capacity with some deep spiritual connection to nature.

This annoys me to no end. Even worse when they take cultures with no documented history and try to convince you they have more history than nations with an actual fixed lore.

Views on this guy aside, he brings up something interesting when it comes to scientific understanding "against" cultural or aesthetic understanding. Where our subverted minds assume science is only this sterile corporate thing. But if you really were connected to nature, you would have a multi-dimensional understanding of it. You wouldn't just have the feminine/emotional/tacit first hand knowing of it, you would have the masculine/logical/distanced view of it. Down and past the Atom.

If someone can explain to you the physical structure of things, the ecology of things, how are they less connected to nature/reality than someone in the trenches?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@TalkBomber
Definitely was the Russians.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@BunnyJinx

Whitey's overactive empathy and developed pattern identification allows us to understand and interact with animals to a high degree, whereas the nigger can only see a creature with no discernible motives and, correctly in such a situation, plays the dominant strategy of fearing and avoiding it.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@TalkBomber
That's probably fake. Although aren't they trying a head transplant surgery on humans this year?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

bump

Bidwell
Bidwell

that OP video
that nig at 1:04
Holy fuck I haven't laughed this hard in months.

Made a webm.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Lord_Tryzalot
Niet user, nothing bad happened to her for we visited her during summer times till her passing from old age. Though her death was not as sad as the other dog my family owned at the same time, a border collie mutt who after surviving getting hit twice by cars and lived a ripe 13 years may have passed away do to malnutrition caused by my dumbass older brother. Wish I could have brought that dog with me when I left Texas for Georgia in '03.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Flameblow
how are they less connected to nature/reality than someone in the trenches?

It appears to me that in western thought, at least when one observes how average people argue,
there is the implicit notion that any statement that is backed by emotions somehow has deeper value or truth.

I think this is derived from the problem of cooperation.

A person guided by emotion is easier to trust in the sense that it is more predictable.

Even if that person holds a grudge against you, you know how to deal with them.
You know they will work against you and plan your actions accordingly.

So a person acting emotional in defense of believes they hold as important,
can be seen as advertising themselves as the kind of ally you don't have to watch your back around.

Now to bridge this towards towards this connectedness with nature notion:

Ordinary humans don't understand the world by ruminating for days and
constructing elaborate axiomatic systems before they make a jugment.
They call those people autists and unfit to function in life.
And they are right. Life is too fast and the world too complex for that to be workable.

So i think people are given a fuzzy association between emotion and truth maybe even as an a priori instinct.
And they never manage to unmask it as simply a defense mechanism against deception from other human beings.

TechHater
TechHater

that's because human beings, since we have transcended animality and entered the world of language and thought, do not fear beasts, but have mastered them, which allows us to domesticate the chilled-out ones.

the lesser races still live in the world of animals, and fear them, as animals fear each other.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@BunnyJinx
I actually got bit by a dog when I was a kid and still have the scars from it, and never had a phobia for dogs. Niggers are a bunch of fucking pussies I swear.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Sir_Gallonhead
I agree with this. I grew up in a town where there was a monthy flea market. A large portion of the flea market was trading dogs and other pets. The black people in my town weren't afraid of dogs as they had exposure to them during these trade days.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@haveahappyday
How am I a shill? Honestly.
I posted this because it's interesting and it has spawned some decent theories/discussion. God forbid we have one thread that isn't SERIOUS BUISNESS

RumChicken
RumChicken

@BunnyJinx
long island?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@likme
kek

King_Martha
King_Martha

I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth before living in jew york. I'm in NC.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Flameblow
and don't forget the moon

WebTool
WebTool

I remember speaking to a chill White Brazilian of Dutch descent (yes they exist) about how everyone in Southern Brazil have a ton of big scary dogs to keep the nogs away from their house.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

I've actually noticed this. I have a delivery job and most of my black customers dont have dogs. A lot of the shoe and Asian ones do, quite a few hispanics as well. And most of them are friendly and harmless. I always just thought it was preference more than anything

cum2soon
cum2soon

I can't speak for the blacks born in the west but as for the ones in Africa, wild dogs travel around in packs and they will take down a human if given the chance, especially a child.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@BunnyJinx
no snow in africa

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Nude_Bikergirl
There isn't a whole lot of snow in Texas yet white kids love the stuff

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Harmless_Venom
it's because snow is white

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Bidwell

SMACKING OF LIPS INTENSIFIES

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Methshot
Nigs and instructions.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Bidwell
i've watched this no less than 100 times.

nigger vines are hilarious

StonedTime
StonedTime

Look, we may get along with domestic animals, but any white person will shit bricks at a foot long house centeped crawling from behind the tv along the wall randomly

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Ignoramus
Nah man I work at a pet store and it's always the black folk who come in and get like 100 feeder fish at time.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@SniperWish
If you eat meat you do so at your own peril. Your food will haunt you in the end.

tfw been eating meat and fishing since I have had memory formation
recently started hunting when i, a slavshit immigrant, i got my friends into being 2nd ammendment practicing 'merricans

NO REGRETS

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

I'm half black. I'm wary of dogs and they seem to naturally sense that and get uneasy around me. My roommates friend has a dog who howels like an idiot when I'm around, its weird. If I see people walking their dog on the street I try to edge away from them.

To me, dogs just seem like animals. I like them, and I enjoy taking my brother's (who is white) dog out on runs once we've warmed up to eachother, but they're animals. White people seem to treat them like people.

On the flipside my Dad always wanted to own a dog, but that's because he acted white. All his black relatives think he's crazy for doing normal white people things.

@Spazyfool
A cat can bond with a human better than a nigger can bond with anything. All they know is me me me, thus their show-off uppity attitudes.

I actually love my cat. A lot of my black friends have cats and get along great with them. My cat loves me and is super fucking happy whenever I come home. We play fight all the time and he's real fun. He always tries to ambush me and I catch him and flip him around in the air or flip him on his back and box with him. If he's getting on my nerves I'll flip him on his back and pin him by putting my hand around his throat (not actually squeezing his throat, just so that he can't bite me) until he stops reaching around to bite me and cries mercy by slapping with his tail.

Cat body language is different. Tail wagging means they're annoyed. When their tails are straight up in the air its like they're sieg heiling you

tl;dr we only dislike dogs but we get along well with cats.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Most blacks who live in the "hood" are afraid of dogs because everybody has a Pitbull or Rottweiler that is trained as a attack dog. Niggas in the hood will literally kill you for no reason because thats what niggers do so everybody owns pitbulls.

As a result most of the dogs we encounter growing up are violent. The only other dogs they encounter are police dogs when they break the law. Most of us precive all dogs as dangerous because of this…. Well that and I guess all the cop dogs mauling people during the civil rights movement.

I myself didn't grow up in the hood and had 2 Akita/chow mixed dogs growing up and loved them to death. I still have their cremated bones.

They were domesticated by my dad and even though the dogs were huge they wouldnt hurt a fly.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Raving_Cute
Niggas in the hood will literally kill you for no reason because thats what niggers do so everybody owns pitbulls.

Yea black people who own dogs usually tie them up in the yard (if they're responsible they'll have a barbwire fence as well) and keep them outside ONLY. Never inside. Like a crocodile in a moat. The dogs bark like vicious animals at anyone who doesn't routinely feed them

Emberburn
Emberburn

@BunnyJinx
We had a backroom with all the exotic critters like sneks, lizards, tarantulas, scorpions.

To be fair the wildlife is Africa is really dangerous. Europeans had wolves (which are dangerous but domesticable.) Africans have hyenas which are retarded, weird, evil creatures who laugh like demons as they scavenge rotting carcasses. European snakes and shit are pretty tame and are kept in check by winters but African snakes will kill you with one bite and some of them can spit venom into your eyes and permanently blind you from like 15 feet away. Europeans have wild boars but Africans have fucking warthogs and rhinoceri. I think Europeans and Asians used to have mammoths but you killed them all off ASAP, which was a smart move, but African elephants are hard to kill without a gun and you'd have to avoid all the other vicious animals and cross through crocodile infested rivers to actually hunt them like you'd hunt mammoths.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Emberburn

Weird note about hyenas, their females are way bigger and have foot long swinging clitoris' that make the male hyenas dicks look like pinky fingers

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Animals have a sixth sense and know evil when they see it.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@King_Martha
We let our dogs in if they wanted to come in but they slept outside.

But yeah most blacks do as you said.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Emberburn

In Europe and Asia you could just hang out in the woods and ambush the big game in tight spots where their movement is restricted during winter, but in Africa its always hot as balls, everything is flat, and unless you want everything to see you from 100 yard away you'd have to crawl through tall grass which is infested with the aforementioned snakes while trying to avoid being mauled by elephants, rhinoceri, and hyenas, torn to shreds by crocodiles if the game ran through a river, and all the small game is fucking fast as shit because they run away from Cheetahs or they're big bad and aggressive as fuck like wilderbeast, which have to fight off lions, and even the damn horses are mean as fuck zebras who can literally have their abdomens ripped out by crocodiles and keep kicking for several minutes

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@King_Martha
If they also put a tight collar on them and yank the cord hard when or if they are walking them to make them look aggressive. I've seen how nogs and spics treat their dogs in the hood and it's terrible how they treat hem

Supergrass
Supergrass

@StrangeWizard
we were the first to institute animal rights

http://www.think-differently-about-sheep.com/Animal_Rights_A_History_King%20Asoka.htm

http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~malaiya/ashoka.html

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@TalkBomber

I wouldn't consider myself afraid of heights but I remember shitting bricks getting within 5ft of the edge of the Grand Canyon

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@FastChef
Probably insects

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Garbage Can Lid
Nah, they'll just rationalize it with "privilege" or whatever. Pic related
stop saving the environment white people!
REEE
@SniperWish
I think that parrot may have been a /pol/ack.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Lord_Tryzalot
I would have guessed eyes.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Bidwell
Didn't realize the webm broke when I uploaded it. Here's a fixed version.

massdebater
massdebater

@CodeBuns
@Lord_Tryzalot
I think it's Cleithrophobia I'm not afraid of tight spaces but getting locked in a small enclosed area will make me scream and cry very load and anxiously

RumChicken
RumChicken

CC
A Glock

I hope you like open chest cavities where your organs used to be

Booteefool
Booteefool

@BunnyJinx
I like dogs as long as they are big enough not to pass as rats. A small dog is pointless. Dogs are mans greatest invention, not toys.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

1st theory is dogs where domesticated by white men and trained to hunt nogs. It's in their DNA.
2nd is that they can sense a scum human being and have no respect for that.

Honestly i believe the second to be true.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@BunnyJinx
Why are nogs scared of animals?
Because Negroids are a different species of human, unrelated to Caucasoids, and animals can tell.

There are many species of human on this planet, but only one ever domesticated wolves. A dog trusts a white man and distrusts a black man for the same reason it would trust another dog but distrust a hyena. Different species of canine. They can tell.

That our academia and society refuses to believe in something animals can tell by instinct is a reflection on our inability to admit the truth to ourselves.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Evil_kitten
Niggers don't have these weapons

you're forgetting muh dik.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@New_Cliche
Niggers have small dicks. Whites have the biggest. True fact.

TechHater
TechHater

@BunnyJinx
That dog was so fucking miserable. It looks like it wants to be fucking shot. Niggers and pets not even once.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Raving_Cute
@Emberburn

American/European understanding of Africa is hilarious. For some reason many perceive it as a hell-hole, an area of pure death where everything is trying to murder you. A nightmare made reality where life cannot flourish.

In reality it is largely the opposite. Life flourishes in many parts (though it is huge), there are many beautiful areas, bountiful amounts of food, of water, of shade, building materials, precious metals; literally almost everything.

Yes there are some deadly animals, and if you are regularly trapsing through jungles you should definitely be on the look-out for venomous snakes and spiders. Though always remember, snakes and spiders are always more scared of you than you are of them. Lions, elephants, rhinos might be able to butcher a single man, a pack of lions might even be tempted to attack one; but humans do not wander around alone, especially in areas they know are potentially dangerous. If you are a group of 20-50 or even less; lions are going to avoid you. You will never be able to get close to elephants or rhinos. All these dangerous animals are going to give you a wide berth.

Personally I still just hate the idea of sitting on a toilet and being bitten by a spider, and then dying before I realise what has even happened. But that kind of thing is still incredibly rare. Truthfully though Africa is more a land of bounty, it not a nightmarish hellscape intent on murdering you in a billion different ways.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Black person here. I've only met like one black girl who legitimately had a phobia of dogs.

As a kid I was "afraid of dogs" walking home from school for example because when an unidentified dog starts heading your direction you don't know if it's coming to sniff you or fuck you up. But people's actual pets?

TechHater
TechHater

@Crazy_Nice
Life flourishes in many parts (though it is huge), there are many beautiful areas, bountiful amounts of food, of water, of shade, building materials, precious metals; literally almost everything.
And the other parts have niggers in them. Africa went to shit as soon as most whites left or were killed.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@CouchChiller
Black person here

Don't care. Fuck off.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@CouchChiller
Black person here.
Black person
here
nice one lad. pretty funny joke.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@CouchChiller
nigger here
I have anecdotes
u waitie pigz b rong bout us

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@BunnyJinx
I was friends with a black family when I was a little kid. They weren't afraid of dogs but they didn't know how to control their pitbull. It attacked and ripped apart their kitten and the mom was pouring bleach in the dogs eyes to try to get it to let go. Dog ripped it in half. Their son would also always try to get the dog to hump him.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@BunnyJinx
Because niggers are around the same level as dogs in the animal kingdom.

Firespawn
Firespawn

They spent centruies getting stomped by them in Africa. Even the animals ruled over niggers in Africa.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@SomethingNew
Disgusting.

Hey kids, you wanna know who are the biggest pedophiles and child abusers in the US? I'll give you a hint: they look and smell like shit.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Deadlyinx
niggers are man's best friends
Yea no.

5mileys
5mileys

@BunnyJinx
During The George Foreman Vs Muhammad Ali fight in Africa the locals were Afraid of and pissed off because of Forem an brought his dog. Ali noticed this and used it to play the crowd against Foreman.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@BunnyJinx

Dogs know you can't trust a nigger.

Niggers know that dogs know.

Dogs are better people than niggers.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Fried_Sushi
Niggers are leftists best friends

whereismyname
whereismyname

@CodeBuns
Christianity is Jewishness 2.0.
But kikes have highly inefficient livery practices while our factory farms are highly efficient. Also those photos are of wintering facilities. In an actual factory hog farm each hog as a single stall so they don't attempt to cannibalize each other. Free range hogs will also attempt to disembowel and eat humans. Hogs are mean mang. Chickens are also cannibals hence why you only put 4 or so in a battery cage when factory farming them. The stress increases the incidence of cannibalism.

In the case of your photos those are likely stockyard animals which can be allowed in open wintering facilities because they are under limited stress. Nor do any of the animals appear diseased.

Grow up faggot.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Crazy_Nice
eating 3 meals rather than just dinner
not eating meat every day
caring about what shitskins eat

Bitch I wish those niggers didn't eat at all.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@ZeroReborn
When they do those tests where black children prefer white dolls the researchers never consider that it's likely because nogs mistreat their kids and white people are kind to them. Kids and animals know, people have to be trained to not see it.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Methshot
I watched more than 20 of these videos. This one was particularly egregious.
The owner adopted the puppy and 3 weeks later it was back, undernourished and full of mangoworms.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Stark_Naked
video

viagrandad
viagrandad

@Soft_member
happy end

Booteefool
Booteefool

disgusting

StonedTime
StonedTime

Nog here.

Dogs have no eyebrows and their mouth doesn't have much variety in expression. Consequently, combined with my lack of experience, I cannot read dogs and this creeps the crap out of me. Is it scared? Is it angry? Is it happy or sad? I cannot tell and so, I am afraid. It has power and I don't know what it wants to do with that power. A dog running out of excitement and a dog running out of aggression are indistinguishable to me.

RumChicken
RumChicken

it's because animals are good judges of character

and they know black people can't be trusted.

nogs are also a bit closer to animals than people, they know that the dogs know this. and respond with fear.

it's the same deal with indians, there was a small flat at the rear of my old property which the landlord was trying to rent out.

every time an indian would come to look at the flat, the dog would bark like crazy at them.
the indians would then go complain to the landlord about the scary dog.
but if white people or even asians came to look at the place, the dog was completely calm.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

this fucking mago worm thing with that dog makes my teeth feel like their shivering.
i need to forget this forever.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@BinaryMan
@ZeroReborn
THE MEMES ARE REAL
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Lotus_Breast

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Flameblow
…things not common in africa, is what he's saying, you retards

blacks never domesticated animals, they were basically never around heights, they never had much experience with water (rivers/lakes/sailing/whatever), they probably never saw snow or had to deal with the cold, etc

they never evolved to be comfortable with these things

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Evil_kitten
niggers are fast, can jump well, can punch harder, and have thicker skin/skulls than we do (I would guess this means they can throw harder than us, but I'm not sure about that), so with a spear, they're a dangerous animal

w8t4u
w8t4u

@PurpleCharger
Actually they don't punch harder. Also the brow of their skull is thinner, its the temple that is thicker.

FastChef
FastChef

@PurpleCharger
Lying devil trips!

Niggers tend to be faster and better jumpers because their body proportions are different. They have longer limbs but shorter torsos. This actually makes them significantly weaker when taking two of the same weight and height, the white being more capable in regards to pushing, pulling, lifting and striking.

In reality the differences are negligible as people are rarely the same height and weight, and depending on how muscular you are (which very significantly depends on genetics among those of the same race, and that isn't even starting on the fact that we can radically alter it through training) makes it all essentially irrelevant.

You can however say that discounting tactics or formation, a block of whites clashing with a block of blacks will on average result in the block of whites winning due to these differences.

Note also that the few advantages in bone-structure that a black has are negated by common armour such as helmets. Their smaller torso is in fact weaker, making body blows somewhat more effective than on whites. Blacks will on average have a longer reach, though everyone knows that fist-fights almost always end on the floor where the white will have the advantage, and while reach is useful in war, the length of weapons is what defines it, not the length of limbs; factor in the larger torso and lifting power and you will find that when using weapons whites will, assuming equal sizes, have a potentially longer reach making their larger torso superior for reach than longer limbs when factoring in any sort of long/heavy weapon.

The nigger does excel at the sucker punch however.

Intellect however makes far more of a difference than anything else. I do think people should be aware that caucasians are potenttially the 'strongest' race however, as the media would have you believe otherwise.

takes2long
takes2long

@Flameblow
@TalkBomber
@MPmaster
You need to take a shill pill faggot.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@StonedTime
Watchu talmbout nigga? Dogs have incredibly expressive faces, it's super easy to tell if they're happy/anxious or whatever. Cats are more or less expressionless but dogs? That's really weird that you think that.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@StonedTime
Holy shit that ID

WebTool
WebTool

@TalkBomber
You reek of newfag. Are you a shill, or have you just taken the redpill?

happy_sad
happy_sad

@TalkBomber
Anyone who uses Tor has that ID, you newbie cuck.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@massdebater
Weird I love being in confined spaces.
It's cozy

Supergrass
Supergrass

@StonedTime
Because africans have no empathy.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Sir_Gallonhead
Dogs are not expensive. Mutts are basically free if you're too much of a nig to neuter/spay your pet

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

I do think it's because they never domesticated anything and thus don't truly understand it.

Same reason I think they love chicken so much. Birds are hard to hunt with spears, but white man made ground bird.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@w8t4u
they never evolved in general user

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

tfw rare white man who is scared of dogs
I had a series of very poor experiences with dogs as a small child, now I have an irrational fear of them. Same thing with birds, after I got attacked by magpies. I do get along fine with cats though, they've never given me grief.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@likme

I was gonna something along the lines of they recognize when something is useful and capable of work and they all to a man are naturally repelled by such ideas, but this works as well.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Sir_Gallonhead
Where did you grow up in user? What were neighbors like that had those dogs?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Because niggers (blacks) are essentially animals themselves, and they understand that animal to animal, they are lower on the food chain.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@WebTool
I don't really check people's IDs. I just glanced at it by chance.

likme
likme

@Skullbone
My neighbour was an islander and had a badly trained dog, I remember one time it coming over to my house and chasing me up onto my dad's car. Other instances were me being chased by another random dog as a toddler (though I don't remember this) and being chased around the living room of a friends house by a great dane that got loose. Said dog would apparently later go on to attack one of the family cats.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@likme
are you an aussie or NZer?

Illusionz
Illusionz

@StonedTime

But what about the sound and body language. If their voice sound angry or happy then surely you can tell the difference, maybe? I am deaf so I heavily rely on them to communicate with the body language so my dog is more tuned into body language. I think you may be able to read my dog if you meet him due to my deafness.

WebTool
WebTool

@JunkTop
Dogs are not expensive
Confirmed for shit tier dog owner.

Dogs, like a cheap Toyota start you at about 200 bucks on the low end, cost $30 a month if you buy them decent food, and if you keep them for at least 10 years you end up with all sorts of expensive problems if you aren't a heartless fucker that just kills your best buddy because he's "too expensive" now.

On top of that, expensive for you is not the same thing as expensive for a black man. You for instance, don't have 10 kids from 10 different baby mommas, not to mention the 10 arrest warrants from 10 different cities you have that make it hard for you to keep or even find a job.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Deadlyinx
Kiwi.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@WebTool
What makes you think that I have a nigger-tier dog? My point is just that dogs can be acquired basically for free if you live in the hood/Third World. I don't think cost is the real issue here

Implying they are supporting those kids
Implying they wouldn't just steal dogs if they really wanted them
Implying they even want jobs

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Funny story,I was playing on NeoTokyo and some guy started talking about a dentist who sold grills in the ghetto. He said that the only thing they needed to protect their merchandise was 2 dogs.

Firespawn
Firespawn

You know, I never had any experience with this stereotype until last year. I got clearance to bring our dog with me when I went to visit my mom at the hospital. I get in the elevator, and on the way up this black family gets in too. Most of them didn't seem to have a problem, but one of them just freaked the hell out. Started cowering and backed into the corner of the elevator to get as far away from my dog as possible.

Mind you, I'm talking about a Norwich terrier here. This is an 18-pound anklebiter. I was just baffled.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Firespawn
Absolutely terrifying. You can just see the blood-lust in its eyes

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Flameblow
@likme
It comes from not conquering these things.

Whites used to be this way too, then we tamed and captured and tamed all the animals, conquered the heights of the sky, the depth of the sea.

As a result of being so based, whites are not afraid of the natural world.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Crazy_Nice
cats are very expressive

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

It's a combination of factors. Dogs react on their gut to several things. Body language you're communicating to them, whether or not you're responding with fear to them, and how their human caretakers -who they generally perceive as the leader of their pack- feel about you.

My brother had a lot of issues towards our mom, I do too but I grew out of my anger towards her. As a result, every time we'd visit his dogs would love me, but absolutely hate her. He had to let go of some of his anger towards her and communicate directly to the dogs to accept her before they'd stop barking and growling at her.

Meanwhile, one of his friends is a black guy, but he's a really good guy. Married with two kids, former marine, and raised dogs all his life. My brother's dogs love that guy.

Where I live, my landlord has a pack of dogs, huskies and a labrador, they're extremely smart, get loose once in a while. I made quick friends with them, before long they asked me to help take care of them because when they get loose a lot of times they'll show up at my porch. Anyway, there's this nice girl upstairs, and I was never once suspicious of her until one day she said to me she was terrified of the dogs and called them vicious. Mind you, the lab I mentioned is constantly jumping, and within minutes of meeting me was rolled over on my feet wanting her belly rubbed. Since then I've had to wonder why she's afraid of dogs, and I know she exaggerates. It's hard for me to trust people who don't like or are afraid of animals.

I used to have a few cats, they do the same thing. Growing up they always slept on or near me at night. Then a girl I was dating moved in with me, they didn't like her. They wouldn't come into the bedroom anymore. They'd sit in the doorway and look in, they were afraid of her. She turned out to be a borderline and did a bunch of crazy shit before we broke up. Similar deal with a maid my mother insisted I hire. She came in, and my cats wouldn't go near her. For the record, these two women were uncharacteristic examples, they were usually affectionate with guests, but when this maid came by they would not stay in the same room with her, so I paid her for her time and asked her to leave. A few months later, turned out she was robbing my mother.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@StonedTime
Bird or fruit?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@takes2long
It's sad for brown people but c'mon admit it, white people invented nearly everything thats good in the whole world and black people invented peanut butter and aids (and peanut butter had been invented before that).
Do you remember when that woman was filmed putting a cat in a rubbish bin and nearly all of europe from the leftist leaning antifa faggot to the coolest racist in town called for her to be destroyed.
White people love animals, so much so that they first thing they do when they have an excess of resources is to buy an animal of some kind and attempt to keep it happy.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Boy_vs_Girl
More due to their body posture than faces though. It's all about rigidity in the tail, whether or not their back is arched, if they are rolling around on the floor, where their ears are in relation to the eyes. It's difficult to know if a cat is about to get pissed unless it starts hissing, and often they just lose their crap before they hiss and bite/scratch straight away. Not impossible to read by any stretch, but certainly harder than dogs.

@SomethingNew
In regards to the girl who lived upstairs that was scared of dogs; I had a similar thing when I was a kid. My mother was terrified of dogs (and heights, and everything really) and passed it on to me and my sister. We both got over it fairly quickly, but I remember her freaking out because a dog was coming over to say hello/play, and her freaking out made me think the dog wanted to eat me (stupid kid). She'd also freak out when we went on ferries and I'd hold on to the rail and look over the edge, convinced I'd fall in. Thankfully due to the people I met as a kid/young teen and my general lifestyle I got over this stuff quite quickly, but I had to confront it and probably seemed like a complete pussy at first. Best friend had a huge dog and lots of smaller ones, and I was scared at first but quickly got used to them and became affectionate of them (thankfully they didn't react to my fear like a lot of people say dogs do). Loving to swim and later sail also got me over the other stuff.

Parents can screw people up though, and honestly that's probably a large reason why blacks are scared of them. Its similar to what you've all been saying (as in they never 'tamed' them), but I think its more that because no one in their family history has ever been comfortable around dogs, the children never learned to be, and thus most of them today are still scared of them.

girlDog
girlDog

@Skullbone
It's difficult to know if a cat is about to get pissed unless it starts hissing, and often they just lose their crap before they hiss and bite/scratch straight away
Really? To me cats are highly predictable animals, mostly I can just sorta sense how they're feeling and how they'll react.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Soft_member
@Booteefool
Mangoworms are fucking disgusting.
Jesus, those things send shivers down my spine.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@girlDog
Relative to dogs, cats give a lot less warning before they attack

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Spazyfool
Quotes article with no source
Cuts part of the quote out

Thanks, now I really understand your argument.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@likme
M8, this is coming from someone whose face was bitten by a dog as a toddler and who now loves dogs: to get over your phobia you have to confront it. Force yourself to interact with dogs; eventually the fear will subside.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@BinaryMan
Could that dog even walk with so much muscle eaten away?

Methnerd
Methnerd

@StonedTime
good

RavySnake
RavySnake

@StonedTime
Good to see a fellow kiwi

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content