German Bundeswehr to revolt against the Merkel regime

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

This leaflet was found in a German Bundeswehr barrack. It is an appeal to all soldiers to revolt against the Merkel regime.

All urls found in this thread:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goralenvolk
http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/hitlergruss-und-nazi-aufkleber-so-gross-ist-das-problem-mit-rechtsextremisten-in-der-bundeswehr-wirklich_id_5370224.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werwolf
New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@CouchChiller
Its likely that nothing will come of this, the Bundeswehr are compliant in all of this.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

translation plz?

massdebater
massdebater

German Bundeswehr to revolt against the Merkel regime

With what? Their painted black brooms?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@New_Cliche
defeatist faggot who will hang post

All it takes is one colonel with the geist to turn his men onto the fraudulent leaders of their men.

It will never be safe for the traitors.

Men, you among us with children, you have a duty!

Never fear, your blood is already running through the veins of humanity.

Sacrifice yourself. For in that sacrifice lies the only joy there is.

You know of what joy I'm speaking.
The only joy there is.

FOR THE FATHERLAND.

SIEG HEIL!

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@New_Cliche
Subhuman Pole detected.

@CouchChiller
Surprised that this only appears now.
SS when?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@New_Cliche
@massdebater

Subhuman Poles detected.
It isnt it ironic when people with painted black brooms still produce more weapons than all subhuman Poles ever produced?

@CouchChiller
Surprised that this only appears now.
SS when?

whereismyname
whereismyname

Some germanfag who served in the Bundeswehr will have to give their piece on just how many men it would take to occupy every border crossing and federal government building. More than a division's worth, I'm sure.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@whereismyname
one division
exactly, the entire german army

Booteefool
Booteefool

@VisualMaster
muh Poles
Fuck off you aspie.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Booteefool
So what kind of inferior non baltic slavs are you?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@VisualMaster

D&C kike shill detected

cum2soon
cum2soon

@haveahappyday
Shitposting in a good news thread
Calling people DnC
Can subhumans be more retarded?

Bidwell
Bidwell

@cum2soon

Filtered

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Dreamworx
Subhuman Poles train their shitty conscript Soviet style. You should look into a mirror first.

@Bidwell
Subhuman Poles always resort to censorship when they are called out.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Not holding my breath. Bundeswehr is a joke.

@Garbage Can Lid
This.

Evilember
Evilember

Bundeswehr

lmao

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@lostmypassword
subhuman poles
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goralenvolk

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Carnalpleasure
I am not a defeatist, I just realize that the Bundeswehr making the first move to overthrow the Merkel government isnt going to happen. However if 40k people show up at the Reichstag with rope and publicly hang Merkel and her cronies then the Bundeswehr probably wont stop them.

@VisualMaster
@VisualMaster
Subhuman Pole detected.
Actually I am a non-Euro and non-Burger anglo saxon.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

How cucked is the German army, or rather, how cucked are the men leading it?

We could be looking at the arrival of Putsch-chan if a high ranking member goes rogue.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Carnalpleasure
@LuckyDusty
@VisualMaster
@lostmypassword

jesus christ
this is what happens when you become religiously devoted to a political ideology

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Garbage Can Lid
Deutsche Soldaten,

Die bundesregierung und die hinter ihr stehenden fremden machte verfolgen immer offenkundiger eine politik zum schaden Eures Volkes!

Die nie dagewesene massenmigration, gezielt herbeigefuhrt durch eine bis heute nicht widerrufene, gegen recht und gesetz verstoßende "einladung" die Bundeskanzlerin sprengt bereits jetzt unsere sozialsysteme, uberfordert bereits jetzt massiv unsere Sicherheitsorgane und fuhrt bereits jetzt in einer ganzen generation zu einer volligen verzerrung der fur ein friedliches Zusammenleben so wichtigen Geschlechterverteilung. Aber nicht dur das: Viele der sogenannten "Fluchtlinge" haben Erfahrung an der waffe und bringen ihre jahrhundertealten Glaubenskonflikte mit! Warum wohl gelten diese Menschen in keinem anderen Land der Welt als "Bereicherung"?

Deutsche Soldaten,

Ihr habt geschworen,
"Das recht und die freiheit des deutschen volkes tapfer zu verteidigen!"
Es ist daher an Euch dem Rechtsbruch ein Ende zu setzen und als Helden in die Geschichte Eures Volkes einzugehen! Oder wollt auch Ihr Euch eines Tages vorwerfen lassen, damals nichts getan zu haben?

Denkt daruber nach!

Google Translate cuz idk german:

German soldiers,

The federal government and made standing behind her foreign pursue an increasingly apparent policy to harm your people!

The unprecedented mass migration, specifically herbeigefuhrt by a still not revoked, against right and law in violation of "invitation" the Chancellor blasts already our social systems, already over calls now massively our security organs and already leads now in a whole generation to Volligen distortion of fur peaceful coexistence so important gender distribution. But not major that: Many of the so-called "refugees" have experience on the weapon and bring their centuries-old faith conflicts with! I wonder why these people are in any other country in the world as "enrichment"?

German soldiers,

You swore,
"To defend the right and the freedom of the German people brave!"
It is therefore to put to you the right break one end and take as heroes in the history of your people! Or do you also leave you one day be accused of having done anything at that time?

Think about it!

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Stupidasole
le sniffing neo-marxist

/leftypol/index.html

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Stupidasole
Zealotry has its uses.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Stark_Naked
t. Googleubersetzen

girlDog
girlDog

@AwesomeTucker
Wow. Those peeps sure were proud Pooland's nationalists.

@JunkTop
A shitposting Aussie.
nzs

@Stupidasole
Actually it doesnt have to be EXACTLY like the third Reich. The second one is fine :))

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@hairygrape
@Evilember
samefagging without changing ID
Low IQ Untermenschen indeed.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@King_Martha
yes, I made that clear in the post

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@PurpleCharger

Considering post WW2 the German military was retrained with new CO's for the explicit purpose of slowing down the Soviets as much as possible in order to give the NATO nations time to get their shit together?
And the sort of outright stupidity such a thing requires of those being sacrificed?

My money is on the leadership being so insanely cucked they don't even know it.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Oh hope it happens but i fear what will happen with it.
Americans and NATO troops will swoop in for sure and try everything to stop it.Putin will probably send aid for shit and giggles.
If shit hits the fan,you have another thousands of fighting age germans killed for nothing.
If it goes right, the EU collapse,every state will find itself absolutely fucked without considering the near economic crisis.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Garbage Can Lid

My German isnt very good but it's addressed to "German soldiers" but doesnt really say anything about revolt. It's just general, "our politicians suck" "Migrants are bringing strife" "Think of our future and our kids"
"Will you do nothing?" etc

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@cum2soon
@VisualMaster

Newshill detected. If you cannot fathom to leave an argument with your slurs you can fuck right back off to reddit you low energy DnC shill.
Get fired for your incompetense faggot!

Firespawn
Firespawn

@haveahappyday
I never meant to imply I wasn't? Did you watch the video? They're ridiculous.

Or do you really think walking with torches is inspiring?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

THE MEMES WORKED

But really, as an insider, I have told you this would happen for almost a year.
NCOs and Landser are majority from East-Germany, and officers are either old nobility or in right-winged Burschenschaften.
It was inevitable

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Firespawn
It would be better when you're there and not watching it in phone camera quality, imo. Looks like it would be a bit visually spectacular.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@CouchChiller
OUR GERMAN COMPATRIOTS, HEAR ME!

WAIT FOR TRUMP TO TAKE OFFICE TO REVOLT. NATO, UNDER THE GUISE OF ’STAMPING OUT NAZIISM ONCE AND FOR ALL’, WILL DESTROY YOU OTHERWISE.

EMPEROR TRUMP, HOWEVER, WILL REFUSE TO SUPPLY TROOPS OR AID TO ANYONE BUT THE REBELLION

Booteefool
Booteefool

A:
@VisualMaster

Le sperging shill

Divide conquer and create division where possible.

Cant even write German, fucking embarasment

B:

@Stupidasole

Le concernshill

Concerntroll to validate le sperg shill and play le good cop. No argument either, just hopes that people are as gullibel as on reddit.

girlDog
girlDog

@Stark_Naked
"German Soldiers,

it becomes more and more overt that the Federal Government and the foreign powers supporting it pursue a policy detrimental to Your People.

The unprecedented mass migration, purposefully initiated through a, to this day unrevoked and unlawful "invitation" by Chancellor Merkel, already overburdens our social security systems, already overburdens our security agencies, and already distorts the gender distribution, which is of great importance to a peaceful communal life.
But not only that: Many so called "refugees" are experienced in armed combat and bring centuries-old religious conflicts with them. I wonder why these people are not considered an enrichment in any other country on Earth!

The Federal Government deliberately toys with the public safety and order in Germany! Your future and that of your children - everything your parents worked hard for over decades - is acutely threatened!

German Soldiers,

you took an oath "to bravely defend the Freedom and Law of the German People!"
Thus it is up to you to put an end to this breach of law and go down in history as heroes of your people! Or do you, one day in the future, wish to be accused of having done nothing back then?

Think about it!"

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Supergrass

To be fair the UK would probably reject any NATO action.
Considering the current political climate in the UK and their desire to stay in the EU, it would make sense for the UK to allow the current German government to collapse. That way Britain would be able to take the leading role in the EU and thus stay in the EU while placating British voters since they're now effectively running the EU

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Supergrass
Has he said anything yet about removing troops from Germany? Or will he keep them around and makes us pay for it?

Inmate
Inmate

@girlDog
Mutterficker. Right when I was ready to post my translation.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Interesting movie to watch is “Dragón Rapide” Spain 1986, about the weeks leading up to the Military uprising in 1936.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Inmate
Post it anyways, mine's quite rough.

Methshot
Methshot

@Bidwell
I think he said something about Europe dealing with its own problems. I have a feeling that also includes defense matters.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Inmate

Post yours as well. There is plenty of room for improvement in the first one.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Bidwell
Are you serious thinking any great power would ever leave their millitary bases, especially when they are payed by the occupied country?
(and no, Hong-kong was something diffe
rent - the brits could never hold it longer against china against the treatie)

Nojokur
Nojokur

@BlogWobbles

Yeah Hong Kong was rented off the Chinese.
And Britain had little desire or capacity to try and hold it by force.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Booteefool
You're insane.

Leeky Forums is a political discussion board. You think there will never be people who disagree with you? How paranoid do you have to be to think anyone who does is a government shill.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

I reckon there are sections of military's across the entire west who are thinking about revolting. Soldiers are generally quite right-wing.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Any posters here with any service, past or present, in the Bundeswehr who can elucidate if this can be real or not?

I highly recommend posting from a VPN

Inmate
Inmate

@lostmypassword
'Subhuman Poles' had one of their biggest demonstrations in history against accepting actual subhuman refugees. What did master race Germans do? Get cucked.

Hell even Polish leadership openly standing up for their own people in parliament and recognize these invaders will do nothing but commit crime and demand welfare. I guess if you're a hip, progressive liberal like yourself this kind of self-preservation behavior is clearly subhuman.

Video related: One of the only modern examples of a European nation truly standing up for themselves, but they are subhuman so it doesn't count right? My guess is you're a Jew who's been raised to fear all the 'closet antisemites' just waiting to start anotha shoah in Poland

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Nojokur
And Britain had little desire or capacity to try and hold it by force.

Git gud ;^)

Techpill
Techpill

@CouchChiller
Any source on this?

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Inmate
Please don't respond to trolling. In the small chance he actually believes it, he's most likely wearing pre-modern era goggles and wants West Poland to be German land again.

It's not worth your time. Feel pity for them.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Inmate
consistently have protests numbering tens of thousands on every Monday in Dresden
landslide victories for the AfD
Bürgerwehren forming in every major city

Give it up Bolek

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Illusionz
This is a terrific meme

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@BlogWobbles

All decolonisation is exactly that. A great power leaving their bases. Often it happens peacefully. It really depends on domestic issues when a imperial force is also a democracy. Britain left more colonies without a shot than they left after a war.

@Illusionz

Exactly. All you happy go lucky idiots did was signal boosting. None of you left a single political question up for discussion. Your pal left some slurs about Poles, and you signaled disgust at his disgust with Poles. Poles dont have anything to do with the op. Neither of pressented anything but a lazy ass play on political signals. Women and reddit. Those are the only tards you should ever suspect will fall for such shitty shilling. Step up!

And tell your bloody amateur of a friend to learn some German. Le ebil nazi in ze German rightswing is only gonna have a miniscule ammount of validity when said ebil, German nazi cant write German for dick!

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

instigating a coup against the government without any support from the populace or external powers
the military machine suddenly biting the hand that feeds it

If thousands of soldiers and commanders were to suddenly disregard orders then the movement would stand a chance. Any violent uprisings will end with tons of FREEDOM being dropped on their asses and the slaughter of thousands of good Germans.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Emberburn
West Poland
I can't wait till the trains start rolling again.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@hairygrape

More effort than it was worth to be fair.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

If the military turns against the government, the problem can still be solved.

It would also probably inspire other countries to do the same.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@CouchChiller
Do Germans ordinarily hyphenate in order to save space instead of wordwrapping or was this written on a typewriter so that it couldn't be traced to the printer it was printed from?

massdebater
massdebater

@Nojokur
There are hardly any Germans left. The communist regimes of East Europe committed a currently-unrecognized genocide.

IF you wish those lands to be German once more, assimilation and/or settlement are the only options.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@BlogWobbles
paid by
NIGGER WE’VE BEEN GIVING BILLIONS TO EUROPE FOR SEVENTY FUCKING YEARS.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Nojokur
All decolonisation is exactly that. A great power leaving their bases. Often it happens peacefully. It really depends on domestic issues when a imperial force is also a democracy. Britain left more colonies without a shot than they left after a war.

But every sane nation will ever do it if the upside overweight the downsides of the act.

1. America doesn't need to pay for the bases
2.While they have a lot off allies in that area, directly owend bases has it's benefits
3. The bases can have a minor possitive effect on intel to tue EU.
4. The bases can be used as a tool to a brother americanization of germany and europe.
5. It would look as some kind of weakness to leave them.

The british on the other hand were ruined by the 2 world wars, had way more colonies and the colonies had a high desire to freedome, not like most people in germany.

I really can't see any benefits for america leaving the german bases

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Inmate
poland

Their ancestors gave their lives to stop Nazi aggression and put an end to the holocaust. Now they let the right wing racist zealots take over without a fight. Poland is cucked.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@cum2soon
Do you mean the hyphenating at the edge of the paragraph?
When writing by hand that's common. Not sure about doing it on PC though. Might even be an automated setting or something.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@VisualMaster
Not for America but it would sure as fuck be nice if Germany rearmed.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@eGremlin
that pic
Why are the situations assumed to be the same?

Why are the sunflowers totally equal?
Why are the pots totally equal?
Why is the soil totally equal?

How does this match the achievements and cultures of nations whatsoever?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@VisualMaster

At least on the intel front nobody in Europe would suffer.
The USA is reliant on the UK for its signals and human intelligence networks.

Overall though the USA does still pay considerable sums to maintain its foreign bases.
And it doesn't really need them either.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@eGremlin
I think /leftypol/index.html would suit you better

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@eGremlin
Right wing government
The young are the most likely to vote for the right.

Are you jealous?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@whereismyname
As a german myself, of course.
But why should america do it? Nations don't have friends, they have interests.
And what should germany do about it? Flood the bases with rapefugees?
@Lord_Tryzalot
I meant it more in the kind of espionage of the political parties, the industrie and the german people.

Methshot
Methshot

@Fuzzy_Logic
Exactly, it's common when writing by hand or typewriter. It's not generally done when using a computer.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@CouchChiller
@Stark_Naked
@King_Martha
@girlDog
@Inmate
@Methnerd
Here's my take:

==German soldiers==,

the Federal Government and the foreign powers behind it are more and more overtly pursuing policies to the detriment of your People!

This never-before-seen mass migration, deliberately brought about by an unjust and unlawful "invitation" from the Chancellor, which till today remains unrevoked, is even now demolishing our social systems, is massively overstretching our security services and will within a single generation completely warp a gender distribution so critical for a peaceful community. But that is not all: many of the so-called "refugees" are trained in handling weapons and are bringing over their centuries-old religious conflicts with them! Why are these people not seen as "enrichment" in any other country?

The Federal Government is wilfully jeopardizing public safety and order in Germany! Your future and that of your children - all that for which your parents have worked so hard for decades, is severely threatened!

==German soldiers==,

you have sworn,

"to bravely defend the laws and the freedom of the German people!"

It is hence on you to put an end to the injustice and to go down in the history of your people as heroes! Or do you desire to one day be accused of not have done anything then?

Think about it!

+++COPY AND DISTRUBUTE+++

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Gigastrength

Espionage?
Currently the USA outright owns the German government. They don't need to infiltrate them or subvert them. They say, Germany does.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@eGremlin
lol reported.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Need_TLC
Obviously cause we are all equal :^)

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Skullbone
And still it would be stupid to ower the grip over the government.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@CouchChiller
70 years of waiting time to fight back boys

eGremlin
eGremlin

@VisualMaster

1. America doesn't need to pay for the bases

This is true, but they still have to train crunts whose military value has diminished to drones and other hightech equipment.

2.While they have a lot off allies in that area, directly owend bases has it's benefits

No doubt about it

3. The bases can have a minor possitive effect on intel to tue EU

This is completely true. But a military complex befitting for 300.000 soldiers is not the most cost-efficient way to do it. A Huge ass Sarajevo style American Embassy could fit a listening station big enough to monitor Merkels bowel movements from 1000 kilometers away.

4. The bases can be used as a tool to a brother americanization of germany and europe.

I asume that you meant broarder. Yes. This is probably the main reason for having those bases after 1989.

5. It would look as some kind of weakness to leave them.

Indeed. This might be the biggest argument for keeping them.

But it still comes down to how any given American government is prioriticing resources. The Bush wars drained a lot on American resources. They where by no means like WWII to Britain. But options are always being weighted.

@eGremlin

Whereever your entitled ass lives atm, move to Belitze. Then try and find it in yourself to post that pic again.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@PackManBrainlure

Thanks! This sounds much more like I imagine Germans think. Polite and vague, with and underlying tone/thread of splendid heroisism.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@cum2soon
It's to keep the columns aligned. You know how Germans are with order and structure.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@PurpleCharger
Thse days the German Army finds a majority of it's recruits in Eastern Germany thanks to higher unemployment rates there.

The Easteners are far less cucked and more nationalistic because the Sowjets only cared about raping their economy but not their minds.

Which is why nationalistc Parties like NPD and AfD have generally higher turnouts in local elections compared to the west, and more violence against slimes.

@massdebater
burger plz

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@BunnyJinx
These days the German Army finds a majority of it's recruits in Eastern Germany thanks to higher unemployment rates there.

Didn't the Bundeswehr get a ton of soldiers after absorbing the Nationale Volksarmee? Also why is Eastern Germany so atheist compared to the other regions like Bavaria?

also sauce pls

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@eGremlin

Jesus I cringed.

I remember using that exact same argument not too long ago.

Inmate
Inmate

@Lord_Tryzalot
that pic

hahahaha my sides

eGremlin
eGremlin

@CouchChiller
german undiewear revolt

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Stark_Naked
Also why is Eastern Germany so atheist compared to the other regions like Bavaria?

The DDR state advocated atheism.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Stark_Naked
Didn't the Bundeswehr get a ton of soldiers after absorbing the Nationale Volksarmee?

That too yes, the biggest effect of that were Officers who intended to stay in the army and make a career and pass on their knowledge. Although the unification was 25 years ago so i'd expect many of them going into retirement by now. But i'm sure they had an impact.

Also the German Army was for a long time an army with a draft, but is a professional Army now for 5 years, which had quite an impact on professionalism, equipment distribution and mindset of the army.

Also why is Eastern Germany so atheist compared to the other regions like Bavaria?

I'd say mainly because Eastern Germany was communist, which as i'm sure you know doesn't go well with religion in general.
don't know sauce sry

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

This seems like good news or at least the start of good news if it's real.

Who sent this leaflet? A soldier to other soldiers or anonymous civilian begging the army to do something? It could very well be some guy printing out a letter, taking a photo of it and just posting it from his bedroom.

OP is (1) which isn't a good sign.

Techpill
Techpill

@New_Cliche
@Need_TLC
This is why I'm slightly suspicious of the openly atheist of the alt-right. I've seen them praise the communist regimes for state atheism and that can lead to drifting towards being a tankie or Strasserist.

Do you have any Bundeswehr videos of marches or songs or ceremonies that look nice and not neutered of Prussian tradition? I've been looking on YouTube…
@Sir_Gallonhead
Reverse Image Search is returning nothing, maybe OP is a soldier or this was from a private chat or something but I am also suspicious.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Guys calm the fuck down.
This leaflet could be made by some lone fat butthurt 53 year old bumfuck with no own abilities or ideas to contribute to the cancellation against the current government's actions in a desperate attempt to stir up shit.

If a revolt happens, it will only happen from within the soldiers ranks, not instigated by some civil fucking faggot.
If a revolt happens, it wont be moronically announced like this for sure.

girlDog
girlDog

@JunkTop
lol probably this but imagine the horrible outcome if it fails.

The heart and soul of the EU, a strong arm of NATO, a direct American puppet state, attempting to be stomped by a military coup.

I really hope such an event would not end horribly, but all I see is the liberal Orwellian nightmare accelerated if it fails. You would need a true genius to orchestrate it.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Techpill
Atheism is a power vacuum and won't last very long, kind of like how anarchism does not last long (it also creates a vacuum). People will naturally gravitate to something like deism or paganism or whatever over time. Sometimes creating a vacuum like this is necessary to unhinge what's stuck.

Then again, if the country becomes National Socialist then there is the only "religion" everyone needs to follow. One of blood and soil and Hitlerism.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Poker_Star
Er, in all likelihood considering its ideological ancestors, I believe National Socialism fits with a religion that takes aspects of national identity from Protestantism with tradition from Catholicism (like the German National Church they tried to establish). I personally theorize that if Hitler rose in Russia, the Party would be arm-in-arm with the Patriarchate since Orthodoxy synthesizes both (look at Patriarch Kirill, he's basically a yes-man to Putin).

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Techpill
I don't know frankly. The best i could find is an article from friday about how the Minstry of Defence is currently "worried about rightwing extremists" in the Army and how Internal Security is currently trying to stifle this "worrying trend"

http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/hitlergruss-und-nazi-aufkleber-so-gross-ist-das-problem-mit-rechtsextremisten-in-der-bundeswehr-wirklich_id_5370224.html

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@VisualMaster
Sauce?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@BlogWobbles
I honestly don't trust Russia. They may plan to Asianize Europe because of Eurasianist ideologues such as Dugin.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Spazyfool
I don't know if Dugin is anything more than a useful savant to Putin. He's very intelligent with strategy and such but his self-hatred of whiteness and other "interesting" theories…I don't know if they're taken seriously.

But Russia is allied with Assad and the (((media))) hates both of them so if Russia is a lesser evil I side with Russia.
@CouchChiller
I wish the best for those brave soldiers…

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@ZeroReborn

German Military coup

Meme It!

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@CouchChiller

THE FIRE RISES

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

GLÜCK AB, PUTSCH-CHAN!

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@massdebater
@CouchChiller
And then NATO will put them down, because muh sandmonkeys.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@BlogWobbles
Even if that is a possibility, without trying the defeat is absolutely certain.

viagrandad
viagrandad

@BlogWobbles

The thing is everyone in Europa is getting fed up, and if the Germans did that it would most likely cause a domino effect.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@viagrandad
Exactly. And I'm hopeful the Americans on German soil are actually quite sad about what's happening to Europa too. I doubt they would want to destroy our continent any further just because their overlords ask them to.

In WWII they were fed with Jewish lies and propaganda, now they can see what's happening with their own eyes. Why would they obey the orders when they too hate what's happening here?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

The only one that can save Germany is Hitler himself, which means we have to wait until we have cloning technology, use his remains to bring him back to life.

We will have cloning technology some day.

I remember this song from Forgotten Hope

idontknow
idontknow

@viagrandad
I don't know about that. Maybe parts of Eastern Europe but when people start to think "The Nazis are back!!!" who knows what stupid shit other countries will do.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Fried_Sushi
just wait for Hitler
There won't be another one. It's up to the people to revolt. Europa is more united than ever now. We all hate the EU, the invaders and the traitors allowing all of this. That's why there will not be another countries coming to stop the revolution when we start fighting back.

Europa will be European again. Hail Victory!

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@idontknow

Sounds like defeatist shilling to me. ALL of Europa is forced to accept their own genocide, there is no country spared from full fledged kebab invasions.

All of Europa is losing it's patience.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@viagrandad
Yeah it doesn't matter if eurocucks are getting fed up since only people with guns are mudslimes.

@CouchChiller
Sorry to burst your bubble but a single anonymous A4 with text printed on it proves literally nothing. Fuck, it's more probable that you made that yourself. And you're going to come here tomorrow and say "welcome to ruse-train".

@Fried_Sushi
waiting for dead people to do something
Yeah. You're going to have a long wait ahead.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@haveahappyday
muh guns
The only thing preventing a revolution is the mindset in people. Once we are determined to revolt we will have more than enough weapons to knock down this card house of lies.

Europa is still enough European that we could have a peaceful revolution in most of our countries. However, if this shit continues for few more decades we will have to fight for our existence. I'm hopeful everything will change in 10 or less years time.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@girlDog
Where is Hitler's other hand? :^)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@kizzmybutt
@Supergrass
@BlogWobbles
The NATO is actually strictly forbidden from military actions within NATO-partners. The conpact specifically and very meticolously makes it a point that its only allowed to go into action against outside agressors.

The German Army on the other hand is allowed to deploy within on German Soil only at a "catastrophic event" (floods in germany mostly) or when the parliament agrees to declare a nationwide state of emergency.

You are free to sperg now about how the kike will rewrite these laws over night but these are very specific laws with few loopholes that would require a large effort and cross-national and cross-party agreement to overturn.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Boy_vs_Girl
@viagrandad
@CouchChiller
Oh I'm on your side. But the latest batch of American soldiers have been heavily conditioned to do nothing about women getting raped within their own ranks, and pedophilia rape amongst the Afghanis, not to mention to outright culture war against white men.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@whereismyname
Europa is still enough European that we could have a peaceful revolution in most of our countries.
No, even with the politicians dealt with, you will still have to drive the invaders out by force

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@kizzmybutt
What will truly unite Europeans is a person who knows how to communicate, not many people can strike your soul like Hitler could.

You can't fight back unless you have the the tools, most importantly German volk have forgotten their spiritual power of resistance.

takes2long
takes2long

@whereismyname
Empty and worthless speculation. Good luck trying to contact the machinist for specific parts while jamal is raping your kids and achmed is raping your cat.

idontknow
idontknow

@CouchChiller
Implying anything will come of this.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Stark_Naked
defeatist shilling
Blind faith is just as bad as this defeatism you're claiming. I'm just not underestimating the power of black propaganda in a time of mass confusion like civil wars or coup d'états.

Techpill
Techpill

@CouchChiller
The NATO is actually strictly forbidden from military actions within NATO-partners. The conpact specifically and very meticolously makes it a point that its only allowed to go into action against outside agressors.
Oh and what makes you think the Obama administration gives a shit about things like "the law"

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@SomethingNew
implying germany didn't have a successfull revolution against a goverment within this generation
implying this event didn't leave a lasting impression on every german citizen east and west of the wall

StonedTime
StonedTime

@CouchChiller
Germans
Revolt
Against a woman
LOLOLOL don't make me laugh. They're not men enough anymore.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Techpill
Oh and what makes you think the Obama administration gives a shit about things like "the law"

Are you implying Obama would forcibly invade Europe?
Are you implying the US Army even is capable of that at this point?
Are you implying the German Goverment could invite a foreign Power to act on it's behalf on its soil without breaking it's own constitution?
Are you insane?

Emberfire
Emberfire

@CouchChiller
The US still technically occupies Germany, nothing will come it until the US leaves Germany.

t.american

StonedTime
StonedTime

@LuckyDusty
Polish people grew a pair and did something about the cultural marxists, Germans need to remember who they are.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@viagrandad

477 477

Someone checkem already!

@haveahappyday

What about the military, like the topic in the OP. Try harder.

@Poker_Star

blind faith
when the fire is rising all around the world

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Evil_kitten
Are you implying the German Goverment could invite a foreign Power to act on it's behalf on its soil without breaking it's own constitution?
Have you seen what merkel bitch has done?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

The Bundesadler is pretty cool aesthetically tbh

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

mfw all the shills ITT

GOOD LUCK PUTSCH CHAN

JunkTop
JunkTop

@New_Cliche

What about the military, like the topic in the OP. Try harder.
I am a literal retard that thinks that using microsoft office/libreoffice and a printer is some dark magic, so OP can in no way be a fake

Are you bit dense or something?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@CouchChiller
The BRD is an american corporation that handles America's occupied part of Germany. Pooland, Czech Republic, Lithuania and Russia squat on theirs. Germans revolting would mean an outside attack on NATO members as all Axis nations are still considered enemy states and their populations hostiles.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@CouchChiller

The toy soldiers are getting uppity. Luckily the occupation force still remains to mop up these would be nazis.

Inmate
Inmate

@Inmate
He posted the Polish intependence day again!

Quick, let's make another thread about this!

likme
likme

@CouchChiller
Sauce?

MPmaster
MPmaster

@StonedTime
Polish people grew a pair and did something about the cultural marxists

Meanwhile in the real world… @viagrandad

5mileys
5mileys

PUSCHT WHEN

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@BunnyJinx
anime girls in the place of men
/intl/ pls go and stay go

TechHater
TechHater

@Poker_Star
Ich werde auch Seite an Seite mit Animeweibern kämpfen wenn es dem Endsieg hilft.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@haveahappyday
M8, when you make a good point like your reply to OP in the same post as you're trolling it's confusing. It makes it hard to tell whether your good point is meant to be a troll or flat out makes you look retarded.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Garbage Can Lid
Zizek doesn't want refugees and despite being a "communist" is interpreted as being fascist by many shitlibs. He criticised Hitler for not "being radical or violent enough"

farquit
farquit

@Poker_Star
not liking anime girls
associating anime girls with /intl/ scum
Beschämende Darbietung.

takes2long
takes2long

@farquit
liking anime girls doing what men should do
wanting to replace men with little girls
worshipping femininity
leftist pls.

iluvmen
iluvmen

If you even like the idea of fictional women let alone fucking children in any seat of power, you're a piece of shit.

example: most weebs trying to infect Leeky Forums

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@kizzmybutt
It's going to sound edgy as hell, but here goes:

We are the Werwolves. The Allies couldn't crush the remnants and now the aggregate knowledge of the lies peddled to us are coming to fruition.

The truth will come out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werwolf

SniperWish
SniperWish

@farquit
They seek to fragment the board. They are /intl/.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@PackManBrainlure
stop

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@SniperWish
No, you are /int/ and you are leftists.
Why is it always females?
Why is it always images of little girls?
Why is it never jap-drawn men doing what men should do?
Do you really think an army of little girls would be a good thing?
Why are you so obsessed with girls?
It's not compatible with Leeky Forums at all. It's weird, knock it off.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Weebs aren't even good at memeing, it's always the same shit. It's always some mascot of an idea personified as a little girl. They only exist to create the next ebola-chan. That's pathetic. These aren't quality content creator nor are they quality posters. They belong in /a/ but /a/ is shit and dead so they strive to force their degeneracy on a non-animu board in the hopes that their so called 'culture' will stick and they kvetch worse than the jews when you call them out on it.

Shut it down, boys.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Thread related.
With sound: @Evilember

Booteefool
Booteefool

@takes2long
worshipping femininity

Bist wohl so ne Pakischwuchtel die nur kleine Jungs geil findet oder was?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@SniperWish
To all stormfags out there: Leeky Forums is not your private army. Leeky Forums is not your private board. Leeky Forums is not your private safe space. Not everybody on Leeky Forums is stormfag.

inb4 kill yourself
inb4 go back to reddit/tumblr/intl/leftypol/or whatever now is trending
inb4 JIDF
inb4 you are blue pilled, let me red pill you
inb4 fuck off
inb4 shill
inb4 doing it for the money
inb4 NSA/CIA or other murrican shit

Spamalot
Spamalot

@StrangeWizard
Golden post, capped and stored since these weeb fucks are nothing more than autistic man-children.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@SomethingNew
unfitting sunglasses for the current era
three fingers on a smashed-looking hand
hair that suddenly grows around the ear, as if it is merely being held on with paste
misshapen swastika on a badge, instead of a proper armband
0/10, send back to concentration, for further reeducation

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@CouchChiller
being forced to pay for the living of cowards and liars
being forced to fight their wars
in the meantime these cowards grope german women
the government thinks bundeswehr is pro refugee

RWDS! let it happen!

Evilember
Evilember

@Boy_vs_Girl
stormfags
still trying this angle for almost two whole years

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@StrangeWizard
@Spamalot
WHERE'S THE ART, GUYS!? WHERE'S THE ART!?

lel

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Evil_kitten
(1)

not recognizing that cartoony style

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Spamalot
autistic manchild
uses an Android phone where the OSs are named after candy
owning a personal tracking device aka "smart phone"

Pot meet kettle.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Booteefool

Bist wohl so ne Pakischwuchtel die nur kleine Jungs geil findet oder was?

J-ja

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Evil_kitten
forcibly invade
Don't the burgers still have more military installations in Germany then Bunglewaiter?

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content