American NigNog and their Self-Hate

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Hello Leeky Forums

I work in the entertainment business, and have been recently transferred to work on a project in association with BET (Perfect alibi now for any calls of racism on my head). I try to keep my head down there because I'm not black, and have been directing the bunch of nignogs in a production equivalent to a bad Lifetime movie. Money is money, I guess.

A very interesting topic came up as is the core of this particular program behind the scenes. A couple of the actors (nigs) actually talking about how their women were being bred out of existence in favor of a lighter skin tone, and settling in for a more "peanut butter color" and how "girls with that lighter tone are more desirable to principled men."

They were serious. The successful black man tends to go for the mixed, lighter toned halfie.

I asked about the weaves and wigs. They responded about how much work it takes to grow hair "just to have it look nappy, nasty, and always frizzy." I mentioned I always thought that natural hair looked better to be honest.

Leeky Forums I came to a realization. Natural selection is very apparent here. You will never hear it discussed openly (especially in those circles), but the (Christian) American blacks are deep down ASHAMED OF THEIR BLACKNESS; so much so that they're systematically creating a separate racial identity to remove that self-loathing.

All urls found in this thread:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uplift_%28science_fiction%29
King_Martha
King_Martha

@Raving_Cute
That's what the whole civil rights movement was about tbh. The talented tenth of mulattos just wanted to abandon their people and integrate with whites.

5mileys
5mileys

@King_Martha
This is an interesting look at it.

idontknow
idontknow

A little CRISPR in the right place will clear many of these issues up.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Raving_Cute
This has been a thing for some time. Youre right.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@TurtleCat
Del the Funkee Homosapien
Mah nigga.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@5mileys
I was surprised to learn that Rosa Parks was a straight-haired octoroon. Quadroons and Octoroons used to exist as a separate caste. Since segregation ended these people have been absorbed into the white population.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@New_Cliche
He sucks

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Spazyfool
Since segregation ended these people have been absorbed into the white population.
And niggers have resorted to their most basic means. Who was the black guy that mentioned the Talented Tenth? He was right.

@Need_TLC
But I like G-Funk.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Spazyfool
Rosa Parks was born Rosa Louise McCauley in Tuskegee, Alabama, on February 4, 1913, to Leona (née Edwards), a teacher, and James McCauley, a carpenter. She was of African ancestry, though one of her great-grandfathers was Scots-Irish and one of her great-grandmothers was a slave of Native American descent.

She was only 1/8 white, I'm pretty sure Quadroon means 1/4 black and Octoroon means 1/8 black

Since segregation ended those people of mostly European ancestry with a drop of black blood have begun identifying as mixed black and white (the number of halfies on the census was recorded at 3 million but that number is too large when accounting for the fact most halfies identify as black only and there aren't enough interracial relationships to have produced so many in the 50 years interracial marriage has been legal) however people of predominantly black ancestry with light skin have definitely not been absorbed into the white population

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@idontknow
you thinks that nigs gonna use it to wash their lineage?

Bidwell
Bidwell

@AwesomeTucker

Some will.

We need to make it free for everyone, just like abortion. It's a public good, after all.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Raving_Cute
You a califag?
I'm in burbank. I could use a production side job if you want a fellow pollack on set with ya.

In my experience you're absolutely right. Black people don't have African pride or self-pride. (the rap culture is a big nosed concoction that they buy into)

If you've read malcolm x's autobio, he spends a lot of time talking about the massive and painful effort blacks made to straighten out their hair, and he also mentioned the mimicry involved with zoot suits. He said they couldn't have pride in themselves because they knew nothing about their history.t

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Booteefool
The bad part about this picture is that I'm actually a bit envious of that nigger.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Bidwell
We need to make it free for everyone, just like abortion. It's a public good, after all.
assuming the religious herd will not step up to fight that to.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

lighter skin is more attractive
we know.
even to blacks
we know.
even to every other race
we know.

you wanna know something odd?
who features in most of south africa's men's health magazine covers, despite being 9% of s.africa's population.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@GoogleCat
also, have some boondocks.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Raving_Cute
I work in the entertainment business

Are you Jewish?

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Spamalot
As a white nationalist, I can somewhat sympathize with quadroons and octoroons. It was unethical to give people that were mostly European the same rights that we gave to pure niggers.

@Burnblaze
She was only 1/8 white

She couldn't have been more than a quarter African and still have straight hair. She is much whiter than Obama.

there aren't enough interracial relationships to have produced so many in the 50 years interracial marriage has been legal

There was a large caste of Mulattoes going back hundreds of years. Slave owners did impregnate their slaves, the offspring would then become house-slaves. Mulatto house-slaves would themselves become impregnated, until you pretty much had caste of mostly white house-slaves. This caste persisted until desegregation, as far as I know none of the old school mulattoes are left. The old style mulattoes that we do have usually come from the Caribbean, where the former house-slaves became the rulers; Colin Powell, Eric Holder and Rihanna come to mind.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Booteefool
Colin Powell, Eric Holder and Rihanna come to mind.
Don't forget Rashida Jones. She's kinda cute.

It was unethical to give people that were mostly European the same rights that we gave to pure niggers.
Lighter skinned nigs should have gotten more rights and should have been established rulers in all-black autonomous communities.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Booteefool
Yeah. And actual White Slavery was a thing and the rules of the Confederacy were thinking about opening it up. The flag is good looking and all, but fuck what the Confederacy was based on and stood for.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

lol why wouldn't they hate themselves? Niggers are hideous.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@RavySnake
I agree.

Slavery was fundamentally just elites bringing in cheap labor to undercut white wages, same as they are doing with Mexicans now. A lot of the resistance to the expansion of slavery into new states came from whites who didn't want to compete with nigger labor.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@GoogleCat
The magazines are marketed to their demographic and nogs don't buy health magazines.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Just have them breed out the shitty genes and work on increasing the ratio of good genes.

Eugenics is for everyone.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Bidwell
You have no idea how far off that shit is to be used safely.

askme
askme

@MPmaster
God I love ruckus

Skullbone
Skullbone

@idontknow

Scientifically close to turning niggers white
Only thing standing in the way are Jewish ethicists and their desire for peanut butter colored goyim empire

Wew what a time to be alive..

In all seriousness its going to take an economically unviable amount of scientific development to figure out how to basically fix the African genome through genetic engineering.

However, using CRISPR on a European base?

Genetically enhanced Ubermenschen inevitable.

WebTool
WebTool

@CodeBuns

Testing on humans is estimated to begin (in the West) within the next 5 years.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@CodeBuns

Also, gene therapy on live humans has been around since the late 90's (though not using the CRISPR system obviously), so conceptually it isn't new. Early fuckups (deaths, primarily from immune responses) have been dealt with.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@MPmaster

cause your wife is a human being

Goddamn I love Uncle Ruckus. Did the Boondocks creator intend for Ruckus to be a Leeky Forums version of a patron saint?

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Booteefool
Fuck. Even here some nigger is going to ask you for a production job. There is no production jobs for you white man!

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Stupidasole
@WebTool
@Skullbone
@CodeBuns
@BinaryMan
@Bidwell
@AwesomeTucker
@idontknow

All this talk about uplifting niggers through genetic engineering is ridiculous. It reminds me of Brin's scifi book series where whitey uplifts all of the critters on earth through genetic engineering.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uplift_%28science_fiction%29

The fact is that we have no obligation to uplift any of the lower species. Why put a human brain into a nigger or a dolphin when we could use those resources to just breed more humans? Because diversity is our strength? This is just soft-hearted utopianism. Let evolution take its natural course.

askme
askme

@Emberburn
dat id
them dubs
Can't argue with that

Illusionz
Illusionz

Calling someone dark-skinned is a serious insult in the black community. Watch "Real Housewives of Atlanta" sometime if you need proof.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Illusionz
You shouldn't be watching retarded TV faggot

askme
askme

@Emberburn
its just trans-humanism but for nigs.

Methshot
Methshot

@MPmaster
I love how Aaron Mcgruder managed to slip stealth redpills to the masses under the cover of black on black racism. Fucking genius, I love Uncle Ruckus.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Emberburn
Because it's a solution to the massive amount of wasted genetics in our species without resorting to genocide.

You ever notice how its pretty much only whites that are opening the doors to their societies and undermining stability just to feel like they're doing the right thing? Cancerous societal parasites aside, white culture have had the concept of charity going back for a long ass time.

Simply put, evolution and culture have made it so that a large percentage of whites don't fully engage with a society if they think it is immoral, even if entirely beneficial to themselves.

Eugenics and uplifting is basically a way to remove hostile genetic strains through conversion, rather than elimination. And if the procedure becomes cost effective enough, it could be done for far less than the cost of incurring a civil war or a military action.

Yeah it's stupidly optimistic, but think of it this way: It's the white way to do what the mudslimes are doing in the EU right now. Spread genetic material without resorting to all out warfare.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Illusionz
this is false. 'lightskin' niggers are associated with faggotry aka 'fufuness'

StonedTime
StonedTime

reminder that niggers can be won to the cause of ethno-nationalism
though this may seem like arming our enemy: it is really to our advantage.
if we unite with other races under this ideology - it shows normies this is the way to true sovereignty and diversity. not to mention that - due to non-white's positionality - it becomes harder to defeat the ideology itself (when its not just whites promoting it)
food for thought

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Spazyfool
She was a Freemason too.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Spamalot
Del is more neofunk. This is G funk.
@Spazyfool
Not sure about straight hair. Relaxer existed then too methinks.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Bidwell
The white man's intellect is the most powerful weapon in the known universe. Sharing this weapon with various evolutionary losers is nothing more than suicidal altruism. Genocide is perfectly natural, it is the method by which superior strains replace the inferior. Let nature take its course.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content