Trump lays out his first 100 days in office

Spamalot
Spamalot

https://archive.is/aZ8ky
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/05/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html

‘President Trump?’ Here’s How He Says It Would Look

Donald J. Trump is now the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, but he is also keenly aware that many in his own party — and many Americans, frankly — are scared and anxious about the idea of him in the Oval Office. Even he is not sure how a deeply divided nation would adjust to the first 100 days of a Trump presidency.

What he does know, however, is what he wants to do in those early months. In a series of recent interviews, he sketched out plans that include showdowns with business leaders over jobs and key roles for military generals, executives and possibly even family members in advising him about running the country.

Shortly after the Nov. 8 election, President-elect Trump and his vice president — most likely a governor or member of Congress — would begin interviewing candidates for the open Supreme Court seat and quickly settle on a nominee in the mold of Justice Antonin Scalia.

He would start “building a government based on relationships,” perhaps inviting the Republican leaders Paul D. Ryan and Mitch McConnell to escape the chilly Washington fall and schmooze at Mar-a-Lago over golf and two-pound lobsters.

On Inauguration Day, he would go to a “beautiful” gala ball or two, but focus mostly on rescinding Obama executive orders on immigration and calling up corporate executives to threaten punitive measures if they shift jobs out of the United States.

And by the end of his first 100 days as the nation’s 45th leader, the wall with Mexico would be designed, the immigration ban on Muslims would be in place, the audit of the Federal Reserve would be underway and plans to repeal the Affordable Care Act would be in motion.

“I know people aren’t sure right now what a President Trump will be like,” he said. “But things will be fine. I’m not running for president to make things unstable for the country.”

All urls found in this thread:
https://archive.is/aZ8ky
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/05/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
https://mega.nz/#!OMAgFboK!dm9YAFUXZ5W48pnpGX7nnr08S8ZKubOcDwVdorRdxwA
haveahappyday
haveahappyday

bumping news

Methshot
Methshot

Intriguing similarities tbh fam.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Spamalot

Half of those would require executive orders and get him impeached.

The tears will be glorious.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Spamalot
I’m not running for president to make things unstable for the country
He doesn't really have a choice at this point when you look at what his candidacy has already done.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@PackManBrainlure
Obamas hundreds of executive orders never got him impeached.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@PackManBrainlure
Excuse me, but what does Obama always do? Ohhhhh, right, sign away Executive Orders when he can't have his way!

Already happening!

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@PackManBrainlure
I think only the seriously stupid would move to impeach him. The ACA is unaffordable, and health care costs for peope that pay for it have skyrocketed, and only those on welfare have excellent free healthcare as a result.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@BlogWobbles
This, not to mention only the upper and upper-middle classes want it. Unless they're welfare queens, the poor HATE obama.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Methshot

how did that end for the black and white guy?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@CouchChiller
Glorious Victory, as I recall heh.

TechHater
TechHater

@TurtleCat

Obama is a Democrat.

@BlogWobbles

Never underestimate the stupidity of politicians.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@PackManBrainlure
Yea no. You'll need to provide evidence for such a sweeping claim friend.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@AwesomeTucker

You're joking, right? What evidence? I'm responding to conjecture with my own conjecture.

I'll provide "evidence" for my conjecture when Trump hand writes the article in the OP with a notary signature saying he'll follow through.

Until then, go suck a bag of dicks.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@PackManBrainlure
Half of those would require executive orders and get him impeached.

Also, I believe in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, and there is nothing you can say that will make me believe otherwise. I really will cry and whine if trump gets elected. I may never get to have muslim neighbors if he gets elected. I may never get to work at McDonalds for $20.00 an hour. I may not get to have a free degree in gender studies if Trump gets elected. I may never get to see the wealthy get shafted, due to their new 48% taxes to help pay for all this wonderful new freebies. I may not be able to sit on my ass anymore and whine about how Black Lives really do Matter, because no one is listening.
If Trump gets elected, we may never see an all female group of Navy Seals, with more reasonable standards than today. OH, I hate this country. Why can't we be more like the old USSR, Cuba, and Venezuela? At least they get free housing and everything!!!!

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

And by the end of his first 100 days as the nation’s 45th leader, the wall with Mexico would be designed, the immigration ban on Muslims would be in place, the audit of the Federal Reserve would be underway and plans to repeal the Affordable Care Act would be in motion.

OH MY GOD! PLEASE JESUS, LET THIS HAPPEN!

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Spazyfool
Trump hand writes OP
Yea, gonna need evidence of that friend.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Supergrass

"Trump will make anime real and shit golden bricks according to this article!"
"H-how dare you suggest otherwise, user! Clearly there's something wrong with you for not believing my worldview is 100% infallible!"

You right now.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Stark_Naked
You right now.
Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Dreamworx
This.

Inmate
Inmate

@PackManBrainlure
Who cares about impeachment? Clinton was impeached, no one really cared.

Trump ought to be impeached now, pre-emptively, so he can wear it as a badge of honor.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Inmate
Trump ought to be impeached now, pre-emptively, so he can wear it as a badge of honor.
kekd

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Spamalot

Trump lays out his first 100 days in office

He'd better be planning his first 100 days back in his office in Manhattan. Because he's not going to be in the Oval Office.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

RavySnake
RavySnake

@PackManBrainlure

You can't impeach the king in chief.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Burnblaze
lolno.

TechHater
TechHater

@LuckyDusty
lolyes

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@TechHater
See you in November Shillary.
:D

FastChef
FastChef

@Burnblaze
Hi increasingly nervous man.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@FastChef

I am nervous. Hillary will be an awful president.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@CodeBuns
Hillary will never be President. She's abused her last days in government office already user. And good riddance.

Once the debates takes place I'll be surprised if she can muster enough support to make it back home without difficulties, much less the white house.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@FastChef
They always have said, "no, no, Trump will not be the nominee" … and now they are the same ones saying "well, ok, so what.. no no he cannot win the presidency."

Who really knows? Some polls (likely fudged) from the MSM this early? Doubt it. We'll have to wait and see.

Let's just hope they are wrong the second time.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@GoogleCat

Trump will not fare well in debates against Clinton. Trump does well playing to friendly crowds and when he's not pressed for details (since he has none), but that won't be the case in the debate. He's going to be humiliated in the eyes of everyone but his uneducated, low-information supporters.

@StrangeWizard

I welcome your critique of the polls' methodology or statistical analysis. Until you can provide those, there's no reason to doubt them.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Ignoramus
Trump will not fare well in debates against Clinton.
lolno.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Ignoramus
I welcome your critique of the polls' methodology or statistical analysis.
Sure. Two words:
Mainstream
Media

OK that was probably 3 words. No further commentary is necessary for the non-deluded heh.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@whereismyname

That's not a critique of the polls' methodology or statistical analysis. You have no valid criticism and your opinion can thus be dismissed.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Dreamworx
Sure it is. The critique is based on the mountains of evidence that the MSM is leftist as fuck, and will lie cheat and steal to get their way.

Telling a lie many times in hopes of making it true, doesn't, in fact, do so in any honest system.

Only a fool would take on face value any report that's purposefully spun to support the report maker's view.

Meh, it's irrelevant what they try to pull anyway. We already don't trust them. The election numbers will be the simple ground truth come Tuesday, November 8th my friend.

I'll wait till then for a foregone outcome heh.

>thetears.thesethingsareossum.jpg

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Nude_Bikergirl

Sure it is. The critique is based on the mountains of evidence that the MSM is leftist as fuck

Whether or not the MSM is "leftist as fuck" is not a critique of the polls' methodology or statistical analysis, and your claiming that it is indicates that you do not understand what you're reading.

I understand that those are big words, but there are dictionaries free on the internet. If you would prefer a paper dictionary, your local library should have several. An added advantage of visiting the library is that a librarian can probably help you puzzle out the meanings of words in context.

You have basic deficiencies in reading and understanding the English language. This makes your support of Trump unsurprising. Regardless of who you choose to vote for, you should strive to improve your reading comprehension.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Crazy_Nice
Whether or not the MSM is "leftist as fuck" is not a critique of the polls' methodology or statistical analysis, and your claiming that it is indicates that you do not understand what you're reading.
Ofc it is. Any reasonable human would come to the same conclusion, with or without a degree in statistics.

As for you are other points, lolnou.
''will still see you come november, shillary.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Stark_Naked
I'm going to be needing more pictures of christ-chan, user

happy_sad
happy_sad

@PackManBrainlure
Pretty much this.
What a lot of anons fail to understand, is that the president isn't allmighty. Thanks to the fucked up education system that thought them that, they still believe in it though.
So if Trump becomes president he would have to face congress, and unless they get more or less completley switched out (won't happen), the only way to go trough with his plans would be through executive orders.
Those aren't allmighty either and can be overruled by the supreme court, which is filled right now with Obungas lakeys.

The best to hope for with Trump at the helm is for a stalemeate. Him and congress being constantly at each others throath, effectifley mionimising the damage they could do otherwise.

@TurtleCat
Becasue Obunga controlls the only instance that could stop executive orders.
Also, to impeach a president you need either 2/3 or 3/4 of the congress voting for it, which is hard when half of it is automatically on your side every fucking time.
I doubt they would try to impeach Trump, even when they get everybody voting for it.
He would fristly have to seriously fuck it up.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@PackManBrainlure
Pretty much this.
What a lot of anons fail to understand, is that the president isn't allmighty. Thanks to the fucked up education system that thought them that, they still believe in it though.
So if Trump becomes president he would have to face congress, and unless they get more or less completley switched out (won't happen), the only way to go trough with his plans would be through executive orders.
Those aren't allmighty either and can be overruled by the supreme court, which is filled right now with Obungas lakeys.

The best to hope for with Trump at the helm is for a stalemeate. Him and congress being constantly at each others throath, effectifley mionimising the damage they could do otherwise.

@TurtleCat
Also, to impeach a president you need either 2/3 or 3/4 of the congress voting for it, which is hard when half of it is automatically on your side every fucking time.
I doubt they would try to impeach Trump, even when they get everybody voting for it.
He would fristly have to seriously fuck it up.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Lord_Tryzalot

Ofc it is.

It is absolutely not. You are semiliterate.

@haveahappyday

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say here, because you write like a Downie with a traumatic brain injury, but executive orders can be challenged in court.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Crazy_Nice

Hi, my name is "memory." I'm what allows people to remember when they've been lied to by an entity, which causes them to lose trust in entities which lie to them repeatedly.

The mainstream media outlets, in their overwhelming majority, have both leaned harder to the left than certain parts of my anatomy, and have demonstrated a trend for circulating and repeating bogus statistics such as college campus rape rates of women, the pay gap, and misleading coverage about confrontations between black thugs and policemen or neighborhood watchmen. In doing so, these outlets have lost a thing called "credibility," which is something you have when you don't lie to people over and over again followed by never issuing corrections on your own misinformation even when corrected by your audience and competitors.

Low credibility is not an absolutely perfect reason to dismiss information from a source, but it is a perfectly reasonable one to use in doing so. One need not dissect every single claim made from the same source when that source shows a trend which can be accurately predicted based on overwhelming data from past relevant behavior.

You may recall a little event called Gamergate. It's the reason why gamers don't take their gaming news from Kotaku or RPS. Similar degrees of blatant disregard for their own credibility is giving mainstream media outlets the same vulnerability to being dismissed without the need for close examination of their every claim. This vulnerability is exactly why credibility is so valuable and important for any journalistic organization to protect. Failure to do so grants everyone the entirely reasonable ability to say "eh, it's just more crap from another biased bunch of yellow journalists, nothing to see here."

It's a casual dismissal which is earned not in the specified incident, but over a long period of time in which abuses of public trust have been committed without a thought to the long term consequences. Those long term consequences have come home to roost, and one of those is that you no longer get to say "I have a study that validates my political opinion" with any realistic hope of being taken seriously by anyone with the amazing superpower known as "memory."

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Ignoramus

Didn't Clinton say she didn't think water-fracking was a big deal? She has a propensity for unintentionally shooting herself in the foot.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@SomethingNew
executive orders can be challenged in court
what is reading comprehension>too fucking stupid to understand that I agree with him

This board is really dying.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@VisualMaster
Defeating the wrong enemy
Glorious Victory
Pick one.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Stark_Naked
being a christicuck
How's begging God to save you working out?

Nojokur
Nojokur

@CouchChiller
She has a propensity for unintentionally shooting herself in the foot.
That or she couldn't give a fuck either way. Remember she doesn't live near the real world where bad shit happens on a daily basis.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Ignoramus
Trump does well… when he's not pressed for details (since he has none)
so much this. He went freaking red when rubio tried to get him to elaborate on his healthcare plans.

Still, no doubt he's a better public speaker than Hillary. Debates are going to be interesting

takes2long
takes2long

@w8t4u
Wouldn't call realclearpolitics an MSM source tho, or really left wing either.

The site's founders say their goal is to give readers "ideological diversity".[6] This claim been disputed by some liberal news outlets, alleging observations of a conservative bias in the content it displays.[7]

@VisualMaster
yep

idontknow
idontknow

@Spamalot

Sounds like a plan to me.

Methshot
Methshot

Trump needs to have his attorney general say all guns are "experimental" (Do they work like that? Will they sell like that? Plenty of experiments) for the purpose of 922r (a power the law explicitly gives) then work to repeal it fully.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

hahaha, oh wow

Flameblow
Flameblow

@StrangeWizard
Despite what our government did to piss off the Japs, at the end of the day, the second they attacked us, our country, however jewish aspects of it may be, had a duty to destroy them. Same goes for Hitler the second he declared war on us.
I may have prefered what the world would've turned into if the axis had won, but from the second the US was attacked, you can't fucking blame us for entering the war. We had a massive anti war campaign going, the worst the jews were able to push through were some economic hostility, the second the Japs went and attacked us,that whole movement had to step aside, if you're gonna blame anyone for the role of the US in the war, blame the Japs for attacking, and blame Hitler for declaring war. Our response was just.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Flameblow

One thing to bear in mind about the pacific war is that it had built up over decades.

The USA was methodically separating the Japanese from their allies as well as challenging Japanese dominance in the pacific.
The US was changing from an isolationist nation that was only concerned about its own people in to an interventionist one who wanted to be up in everyone's business.

What would sun Tzu recommend in that situation?
Do you wait and let an enemy grows stronger and does everything it can to make you weaker?
Or do you attack while you still have some chance of winning.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Sir_Gallonhead
Not that guy, but here, you can have my collection.

https://mega.nz/#!OMAgFboK!dm9YAFUXZ5W48pnpGX7nnr08S8ZKubOcDwVdorRdxwA

For you.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@SomethingNew
semiliterate
lolnou.

Here's two more words friend:
bi
as

OK, so maybe that's one word. Probably. But it spells out the fundamental issue with hailing 'polls' as if they were somehow a Heavenly decree. An undeniable icon of clarity written in the proverbial stone.

It's little different than scientists orchestrating experiments just so to obtain the outcomes the predetermined in advance to achieve. At least I can give scientists this–they at least strive for an objective outcome. MSM reporters? Pffft. No so much ehh.

As I said previously: Meh. I'll let the election numbers on November 8th vindicate me or not. You are pedantic little attempts at manipulation are irrelevant friend.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Skullbone

Here's three words:

de
ni
al

OK, so maybe that's one word. But it's what you're in.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@StrangeWizard
Pretty sure both enemies were soundly defeated fam. Black and white guy ensured his. Other black and white guy did the same ehh.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Firespawn
Time will tell, my little friendo.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content