Fareed Zakaria Cheers Decline Of White America

DeathDog
DeathDog

Zakaria suggests that racially-motivated whites are enraged over what he described as their awareness of their decline relative to blacks and Hispanics.

Following Fareed Zakaria’s thinly-veiled celebration of what he described as the decline of the white proportion of America’s population in an op-ed at The Washington Post, he took to his Sunday show on CNN to reiterate the sentiment. Framing races and ethnicities as classes of people consciously in conflict with one another over a scarce supply of power relative to one another, Zakaria suggested that racially-motivated whites are enraged over what he described as their awareness of their decline relative to blacks and Hispanics.

In a piece entitled “America’s Self-Destructive Whites,” Zakaria references a study’s findings of climbing mortality rates for whites as a function of increases in suicide and drug overdoses. He then connects this tragic phenomenon with whites who support Donald Trump. Given that majorities of whites tend to vote Republican, it can be inferred what White America’s self-destructive tendencies, as Zakaria sees them, are connected to its politics.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/2284/fareed-zakaria-cheers-decline-white-america-robert-kraychik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuRRP3w7Jzk

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.dailywire.com/news/2284/fareed-zakaria-cheers-decline-white-america-robert-kraychik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuRRP3w7Jzk
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/fareed-zakaria-plagiarism/
http://archive.is/934G6
Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@DeathDog
Describing this “self-destructive” behavior of whites as an “exclusively American phenomenon,” Zakaria speculates that insufficient support for the welfare state among this demographic may be to blame. After all, whites in Europe apparently do not have this problem.

Speculating that whites haven’t endured the necessary threshold of generational hardship in order to develop coping strategies for lowered expectations of their own destinies as their black counterparts, Zakaria cites an anthropologist’s suggestion that centuries of “slavery, segregation, and racism” have toughened up blacks in unique ways. In other words, blacks have better capabilities of dealing with adversity than whites.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@DeathDog
Fareed Zakaria

No idea who that guy is…

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Ignoramus
blacks have better capabilities of dealing with adversity than whites.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Ignoramus
haha whitey can cope with poverty like us "APES"

who the fuk is an ape now

hope you cumskins all die out

Illusionz
Illusionz

@whereismyname
what movie is that from?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Nojokur
Then who would take care of all the bIack people?

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Illusionz
checked

The Big Lebowski

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Stupidasole
me either, don't know and don't care to know

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Donald Trump has promised that he will change this and make them win again. But he can’t. No one can. And deep down, they know it,” concludes Zakaria.

oh god all us white people r fucked

I allways likes nig..black folks

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Supergrass
Thank u

saw it yrs ago,thought it was familiar

too many torrents.too many films

but must watch again

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Stark_Naked
It's a classic and there are even college courses just on that one movie. I sometimes have full conversations with friends where we only speak lines from that film.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Harmless_Venom
Someone needs to get more friends.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@SomethingNew
well,if i had to choose afriend,it would be him chump

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

pajeet butthurt thread #43215614

SniperWish
SniperWish

@TalkBomber
Zakaria speculates that insufficient support for the welfare state among this demographic may be to blame. After all, whites in Europe apparently do not have this problem.

american cuck

haha..those rich 1% gonna keep all dat money 4 dem selves and u poor cumskins gotta go live wit us niggers

RavySnake
RavySnake

@SniperWish
i gonna fuk yor white sista yor white momma and yor white granny,when u moves inta da hood

hahahaha

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@TalkBomber
and ise gonna steal yor bike

TechHater
TechHater

@DeathDog

REMOVE FECES

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

forgot 2 sage

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@TurtleCat
@TechHater
Ise fuk u 2 whiteboy but donna want shit on my dick,so i make u suk it

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Cumskim ass niggas all up in here

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Stupidasole
I'm a poor white trash.so i identify with the black man

gotta leerns demnigger skills 2 survive, so ise gotta think like a nigger,u white peece a shit

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Stupidasole
ise a nigger missuh wabbit and isse gonna eat u cause i got good nigger servival skills

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Stupidasole
No idea who that guy is
that accounts 4 that scared look in your eyes rabbit

we whites are the prey now

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Stupidasole
Niggas actin like they ain pretending 2b black like it is
but they do

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@DeathDog
Funny how he ignores the overwhelming drug problems that plague non-white, lower income Americans.

If he somehow thinks a small spike in mortality threatening behavior means that the largest demographic of the American population is just going to implode overnight, then he's a delusional ideologue. Sure as hell isn't going to be Blacks and Mexicans who pick up the slack if that fantasy ever comes true.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Wow from shilling to be Indian Tech Support, Cruz and Hillary drones and muh soggy knees and 6 goriilion it's now being a straight up nigger.

Wow the train wreck never ends.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@DeathDog

Demoralizing slide thread

This is actually an improvement for us US whites because it is the degenerate left leaning whites who are offing their childless selves. Does this man really believe it is the Christian whites who have a happy family life that are offing themselves? No, it's these no life, drug infused, liberal trash scum and this is a good thing because their genes, lifestyles, and ideology will not be passed on.

likme
likme

@Harmless_Venom
Fucking hipster trashboi

hairygrape
hairygrape

@DeathDog
Fareed is fucking awful to listen to, complete 100% out and out shill, but at least he's getting rwned

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/fareed-zakaria-plagiarism/

archive:

http://archive.is/934G6

Skullbone
Skullbone

I also cheer your downfall. Once the niggers take over you won't be capable of warmongering, you'll be too busy with gang warfare

Evilember
Evilember

@Skullbone
TWO BIG STERLING REVOLVERS

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Ignoramus
Describing this “self-destructive” behavior of whites as an “exclusively American phenomenon,” Zakaria speculates that insufficient support for the welfare state among this demographic may be to blame. After all, whites in Europe apparently do not have this problem.

Whites in Europe have a far more self-destructive problem.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Harmless_Venom
Funny how he ignores the overwhelming drug problems that plague non-white, lower income Americans

No,he say whites are heading that way also

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@DeathDog
This guy hit the nail on the head

The alt right is theesult of what he is saying

Trump is not going to stop this decline

This is wishful thinking\

nothing will stopmthe decline od america in relation to other countries,except the rise of living standards around the globe

But with rising populations and enviromental woes,only

THE GOD A.I. CAN SAVE US
OR replace us

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@DeathDog

he's an assblasted nigger

he LARP's as a middle easternern, but his nigger genes are obvious

NO ONE WANTS A NIGGER FAREED

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Ignoramus

blacks better at dealing with adversity

must be that trope about lowering your expectations so low as to be incapable of doing anything

if I did that, then I'd probably be perfectly fine with being a nigger too

Lunatick
Lunatick

@DeathDog
Poor Fareed knows that he doesn't have a place at the table very soon. A great America won't care to listen to his self-indulgent nonsense.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@DeathDog
@Lunatick
A great America
Keeep saying it cuck'but taht dont make it true

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@BunnyJinx
Take lessons from us superior blacks,or perish cumskin

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content